Sunday treat. Knightin' +

So i was a sneaky sloth and snatched a copy of Knightin’ + when it was up on the coin shop just to be a pleb sloth and give it away to someone down here at a later date.

If you want to participate just let me know here and i will choose someone tomorrow at random . This will run for 24hours. Everyone is free to enter except for obviously accounts created 10 minutes after this starts.

:chipmunk: ( no sloth emoji so have this cute squirrel ) .

21 Likes

I’d like to enter :smiley:

10 Likes

I’d like to enter too

11 Likes

would be interested in entering

9 Likes

I’m not entering, but thanks for doing this!

7 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Not entering…

7 Likes

Not entering but cool beans for the giveaway! :+1:

6 Likes

count me in! ty
good luck to all

6 Likes

It’s gamer time

6 Likes

I wanna joiiin

6 Likes

I’m back from work and 24 hours have passed so i’m locking the entries and will do some mathy math in the next hour or so.

Winner will be notified via P.M and have 24hours to respond and claim his/her win. If not i will choose a new winner .

10 Likes

Winner has received his/her win but preferred to stay anonymous so that’s it for now folks:) thanks for taking interest.

10 Likes

Congrats winner :tada:

5 Likes

Congrats to the winner and thanks for doing this give away!

4 Likes

How u can be sloth when u were so fast to get it?

5 Likes

Time is only relative, and thus slowliness as well. :wink:

6 Likes

Yup. I was hanging on a branch of a tree which has 7 solar masses so time moves significantly slower to me which gave me enough time to snatch a copy of Knightin’+.

6 Likes

That explains it… Your constant super-gravity training must have leveled up…, close to 9000?

5 Likes

Yeah pretty much.

I met this strange dude with silly hair while training too. Goku was his name? Weirdo.

4 Likes

https://giphy.com/embed/138o38B4EmLjGw

5 Likes