Sunday: 100-min hypercar on Fuji

I’ve been meant to tell you to take a break from that game and play some Forza Horizon 5 or Satisfactory but I think this will be enough. :grin:

2 Likes

got myself some game pass XD (it’s insanely cheap here, like $3 a month, lol)

so maybe Starfield later as well?

ok, so hoping that I will be able to play Forza Motorsport with my wheel, I’ve ordered a microphone boom arm because otherwise the mic (which is standing on my desk) would be picking up all the vibrations and engine workings of the wheel, and that would be quite shitty for viewers. Hopefully it all works out nice.

2 Likes

Nice. I was waiting for you finally to play a racing game since you even sound like a F1 racer. :grin:

Anyway, I hope you have fun and maybe you can try playing one of the DiRT games in the future.

2 Likes

for sure, am looking forward to playing that WRC rally game that EA is bringing in November, the successor to the Dirt Rally games. I will hopefully play that on stream as well

2 Likes

That’s good to know. WIll you take a rest today and stream next time ?

2 Likes

oh, only just saw yr answer now. Nah, for the moment I just take Mondays off (but I usually do get a 2-hr stream in on Mondays as well if/when I can)

2 Likes

I’m less excited than I was.

Half the game is bound to be locked behind DLC. :angry:

I think I’ll stick to Dirt Rally 1.

2 Likes

possibly but not sure, there’s no season pass or deluxe edition or anything like that

edit: actually, yeah, i just see there’s going to be seasonal content, so yeah, you might be very right about that

yo, u got one of the random gifted subs dude XD

on the plus side though, it looks like i might have access to it via Game Pass, which apparently includes EA Play here, so no need for me to buy it :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Nice, so I did. I hadn’t noticed, I don’t frequent twitch nearly as much as I used to, I checked out your stream briefly.

That would lead me to play it too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

and it is much appreciated!

2 Likes

more Lies of P

starting off with a boss today, lucky me :scream:

3 Likes

Sunday Funday, today we have Counter Srike 2, Party Animals, Wreckfest, and SnowRunner lined up

2 Likes

apparently my keyboard partly died during my stream yesterday. My character in Counter Strike 2 randomly would stop moving in the directions I was sending it. I first thought it was a bug given there’s a lot of bugs in the game still, but when I cross-tested it with Halo later the same happened.

So I’m now using one of my kids’ keyboard lol, and ordered a new cheap one from Amazon. Hopefully it will be okay-ish. Should get here tomorrow.

Got my boom arm! It doesn’t hold the mic correctly at all. It’s way too wide and you cannot tighten it :scream: So I’ve just wrapped cardboard around the mic too hold it in place :man_shrugging:

it is what it is :rofl:

hopefully it will also improve the stream quality as the mic will be closer to my mouth lol. No ASMR though :melting_face:

3 Likes

So I’m not sure yet whether I’ll be able to do a short stream today or not, (they just sent me another translation, pretty big one, which messes with my regular work output as well but it’s better pay too) but if yes, I’ll probably stream counter strike instead of Lies of P. I didn’t get my fill yesterday, especially with the second game being completely borked cuz of the keyboard.

3 Likes

quick 2-hr stream

2 Likes

Well, both are stressful games so I hope you have fun, heh. :joy:

And if I may suggest something I think you should try getting a mechanical keyboard.

3 Likes

this was my keyboard, it was pretty good honestly, have had it for many years

4 Likes

now I’m getting this, cuz budget

4 Likes

Looks really good, and beautiful to boot! :grin:

Mine is a cheapo one that came in a kit. For some reason the mouse doesn’t work. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

starting with more counter strike today (I feel compelled too; don’t judge me)

3 Likes