Sunday: 100-min hypercar on Fuji

Currently downloading PowerWash Simulator, which seems like a great option for Sunday Fundays, and I’ve been taking a look at the Game Pass library and would love to play these later as well (in addition to the games in the poll ofc):

4 Likes

Definitely try Everspace 2 and High on Life, and delete Redfall, ha, ha! :wink:

4 Likes

looooool, yeah, i saw how the game released but I’m convinced that game had potential and am hopeful by the time I play it it will be a great game (if it isn’t already; have no idea whatsoever)

3 Likes

I have a knack for looter shooters but there’s definitely better options than that for sure.

But I hope you can extract some fun from that game.

Also:

4 Likes

meh, I mean, 25 years ago yes, now, not feeling that at all.

4 Likes

Yeah, I remember playing this a lot almost everyday in a lan house after school. Not sure if I’m getting it, especially for that “generous” price. Might do so for the sake of nostalgia.

4 Likes

Yeah, I think I won’t get it. Game is online only.

To quote one of the reviews:

"The game is a well-designed re-imagining of Tony Hawk 1 + 2 and a superb adaptation to the PC platform, but… The single-player mode requires an online connection.

The game is on life support and will eventually become unavailable and unplayable once the server/service is discontinued and the game cannot authenticate its online status.

This is a major drawback for me and therefore I’ll be asking for a refund. "

4 Likes

Yep!
Will probably pick up Tony Hawk if they remove the online requirement at some point.
Atleast Oooblets is also released on steam!

4 Likes

pushing on in Lies of P!

3 Likes

Made great progress yesterday, I feel, and beat 3 bosses and made it to what I assume is the last area of the game!

had another run-in with the Wabbits but went surprisingly well I have to say, though they were quite annoying again at times

4 Likes

Couldn’t watch everything yesterday but I’m glad you’re doing great on that game despite the difficulties. I always feel like saying “he should totally play another game, this is torture” but then I see you progressing and I quickly change my mind.

Well, I hope you can reach the end of the game and don’t forget to clip it, heh.

4 Likes

Sometimes it is torture indeed and sometimes I do feel like giving up, but then on the other hand when you do overcome it is insanely satisfying and you get to progress further through the game and this game truly is beautiful and amazing. I definitely intend to beat it and hope it won’t be too hard to do.

also, ty so much for being there man @carvalho20ptc , whether it’s you or @GeekInUndies or @Animosity or @Danacscott or @blomvik or @KSib or @xist or anyone else I know lurks from time to time (or a lot or even daily), it means the world to me and helps me keep on going in the hope the channel will grow with time. Without you guys the channel would be literally dead in the water and with little to no hope to slowly attract other people as well.

(and now i feel bad cuz im probably forgetting some ppl and that makes me feel like a dick, lol, but to be fair the problem is sometimes ppl just be lurking and i literally have no idea who they are or why they’re there rofl, which makes me quite uncomfortable at times :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:, which some of you surely can attest to)

6 Likes

We made it to Alchemist Island, which I believe is the last area of the game!

4 Likes

Aw. I missed ye. Was out yesterday, after many chores. I vegged out when I got home, heh.

3 Likes

Since Laxasia was “feeling hot” under her armor I’m gonna play counter strike placement matches till kids go to bed XD

4 Likes

I’ve got a sort of nostalgia for CS 1.6, and while it’s the same game, with the same maps. It looks a bit off. Not that i’m playing multiplayer games anyway.
Good to see that you can stil get killed from across the screen though. And good on you for making sure the bodies and walls are dead. =P
I was never good at Counter Strike.

5 Likes

Another Sunday Funday today:

Counter Strike 2 placement games (about 2 hrs) into Party Animals into PowerWash Simulator into (possibly, maybe) Snowrunner.

4 Likes

Ok guys, inspired by true events (community posts by @delenn13 @Animosity @blomvik and countless others), I present to you the Poop In My Soup Community Challenge.

I’ve streamed 150.5 hours these last 30 days in which I’ve averaged 4.64 viewers (a maximum concurrent viewer count of 12 [woohoo] has been achieved several times this month as well [and I’ve set up a channel point reward specifically for use only once that record gets broken, lol]). I’m very grateful for that and am pleased to announce it is a nice step up from the previous month, in which I started streaming (srsly guys, ty so much!!! and u know who u r). In the hope to raise that number a bit and attract more of you to watch the stream (besides the games and my radiant personality and super gamer skills obviously :upside_down_face:), I’m creating the following community challenge:

If we raise 400,000 channel points towards this goal, I will do a playthrough of There’s Poop In My Soup :rofl:

It is a high bar but it can easily be beaten if 8.3 non-subs watch the streams on a daily basis (lurking and even just leaving it open counts obviously. There’s even extensions that can claim extra points for you whenever the extras show up) and if those were subs then that number goes down to 6.94 viewers on average. Since today will be a day off (hopefully a 2-hr stream though), I will only officially start the challenge the day after. I’ll announce it here then. That does mean you can already start saving channel points towards that goal from today though (in addition to those you already have. I know there’s ppl who might be sitting on 20K already actually, or even more.)

Hopefully it will succeed and then hopefully we will find other suitable and fun challenges to follow up on this one as well.

2 Likes

2-hr quickie Lies of P endgame stream

3 Likes

ok, it’s live. Maybe my calculation is wrong. Twitch says it will be met if 7 ppl on average contribute the daily maximum 2,000 points. (I didn’t know there was a maximum daily amount either, lol.)

3 Likes