Thursday: Deathbound

about to go live in 5 with Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin

2 Likes

I think I’m gonna do full Soulslike Saturdays from now on where I now play through Dark Souls 2, then 3, etc. for the full stream.

3 Likes

Nice, this means more funny clips to attract new viewers! :joy:

“WUTAHHELL!” Did you have a stroke there ? :rofl:

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

But yeah, I can understand having a stroke with the bosses from Dark Souls since they’re all cheap bastards, ha, ha. :wink:
I remember playing Dark Souls 2 way back on my piracy days, and it was probably the game I’ve dropped the quickest so far in my entire life, and I went back to Borderlands 2 and Saints Row The Third. :face_exhaling:

At least you’ve defeated him, and I couldn’t clip it since I left the stream mute on the background to do something else.

Anyway, can’t wait to make more fun clips like that.

3 Likes

Going live in 5

2 Likes

2 more clips by @carvalho20ptc

3 Likes

Fallen Angel uses Dark Side Resentment

It’s super effective!

giphy

3 Likes

Wow, just looked into stream deck prices, the mini stream deck costs $59 on Amazon US; it costs $242 on my local Amazon…

edit: stream deck rofl

3 Likes

Mini Steam Deck? What cute smolness is that?

3 Likes

about to go live

1 Like

Stream Deck is what our bovine friend is referring to…

~vs~

…the cute smol Steam Deck.

2 Likes

@GeekInUndies ooooooh!

The Stream Deck is indeed smol and cute

The Steam Deck not that smol

It seems that this is also tagged as a mini Steam Deck.

Thanks @GeekInUndies :+1::heart:

3 Likes

Found it, and followed ya! Hopefully I catch a stream soon. lol

4 Likes

well, thx for the follow, and yeah, that would be cool

about to go live in less than 10

3 Likes

I’m doing away with my “fixed game schedule.” Growth is nice (SnowRunner is providing slow but somewhat consistent growth, or at least some followers, which is nice) but fun is nicer, and fun has to be the prime ingredient, so I don’t want to subject myself to a “fixed game schedule.”

So I’m going back to doing whatever I feel like whenever I feel like it.

Current games on the channel will remain a mixture of SnowRunner, WRC, Dark Souls 2, probably Valheim very soon (but will play solo at least for a bit to learn the game somewhat) as well as a mixture of whatever I feel like playing whenever.

That way every day will be “Funday” lol.

2 Likes

Today, we’ll have an entrée of WRC Moments into a main course of:

souls are gonna be slung hard

4 Likes

Just make sure your character doesn’t end up in a sling. Or a noose. :flushed:. Eek!

3 Likes

While my organizing OCD disagree with this since having a schedule is better I think this may be an interesting idea.

Like you always say you don’t wanna be stuck with just one game like other streamers and want to spice things a bit. While you have your main course it’s interesting to have some variation on your menu while discovering some fun and cool games along the way, which may become a secondary or even replace SnowRunners in the future.

So I agree with the idea, and I hope things go well for you. :+1:

2 Likes

yeah, i mean, i still have a schedule in that i will always try to go live at the same time, or even early when i can, but i dont want to have a fixed “game schedule” where i bind myself to play a certain game a certain day.

So I’m definitely still playing the same games, but there might be more other games that randomly show up and I might go back to playing SnowRunner more at the end of the stream like before, or i still might have some full snowrunner streams here and there too. We’ll see.

So instead of saying I’m gonna play Dark Souls 2 on Saturdays it might be any given day, and it might be more than one day, and it could be 0 days as well a given week, main thing is I wanna complete it.

I’m still hopefully going to complete Guardians of the Galaxy and Prey too btw, though those are stream killers it seems lol.

3 Likes