Thursday: Deathbound

clipped by @carvalho20ptc

4 Likes

Lies of P mean as heck. Hm. MK deaths meaner though. Take comfort! I guess. Heh.

2 Likes

Started out playing with P and now you’re aiming at Poo. What kind of channel are you really running here?

4 Likes

That is a very valid and profound observation, Sir. :rofl:

Just doing our best lol.

2 Likes

Forza Motorsport now live on Twitch

3 Likes

ok, so 10 days overdue for the ppl who started their second month 10 days ago, obviously (sry about that, and ty again!), but better late than never:

4 Likes

checking out Steam Fest Demos now!

2 Likes

OMG

3 Likes

More Steam Fest Demos today: Strike Force Heroes into The Last Faith into Gunhead into Deep Rock Galactic: Survivor.

2 Likes

It’s time for Simon Manus to die

2 Likes

OMG I actually finished Lies of P! Only took me 1h40 min to beat both last bosses! Woohoo!

I’ve now started a playthrough of West of Loathing, which is a pretty short game.

Which I’ll finish either tomorrow or the day after or so i guess.

And then Monday will be day off (or quickie maybe), and then hopefully Tuesday I’ll start my playthrough of

If anyone’s interested (I know @blomvik might be), the whole Lies of P playthrough has its own playlist on my youtube channel (as will all other games I do playthroughs of as well).

edit: the beginning is very rough as my internet (or Twitch possibly) was acting up, and the first vids are only 720p but from part 7 it’s 1080p (sry, big noob streamer :man_shrugging:)

4 Likes

continuing West of Loathing now!

2 Likes

I’ve now created a tiktok account as well (merely to upload shorts too, lol):

also, just in case anyone missed it, I edited the above in my previous post regarding Lies of P youtube upload:

1 Like

ok, continuing West of Loathing, which I can hopefully complete today.

2 Likes

quick shortie stream on “day off”

2 Likes

Continuing West of Loathing playthrough (I wanna do Prey but need to finish this, and there’s SnowRunner Season 11 release in 2 days as well. Who knew streaming games would be this stressful :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

Yip. Streaming be a 2nd job.

Speaking of stress, I need to reestablish cables and maybe groom a fanged, clawed thing aka feline domesticus. It should be fun. Eh heh. (not)

3 Likes

And so it begins:

a new TikTok sensation is born :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

going live now:

2 Likes

Ok, finally done with West of Loathing (that was fun but way too much reading) and gonna just ignore
SnowRunner for a bit and go straight into Prey, which I’ll start tomorrow then.

4 Likes

Yeah, it felt like a visual novel which’s why I didn’t watch those streams as much.

Anyway, I hope you’re ready to be scared by Prey, heh. :+1:

3 Likes