Suicide Squad free to grab for 2 days only with Amazon Prime on Twitch

click this:

and also Tomb Rader 20 year celebration:

claim them on your twitch amazon prime thingie (these are for Epic Game Store only)

(I think I might play Suicide Squad on my stream sometime, and always wanted to play Gotham Knights as well so might do that after, maybe)

6 Likes

Don’t.

4 Likes

lol, no reason not to

i dont know what this vid’s about but i dont care. it’s not like im gonna become a no-life suicide squad gamer rofl. I’m just gonna play it for what it is for a while and then uninstall it. I never play these types of games long enough to get to some sort of supposed “end-game” content and so i literally have no reason to not just play it for what it is, a generic 3rd person co-op shooter that might be enjoyable or might not be enjoyable, but i’ve got nothing to lose since i got it for free anyways lol

4 Likes

I see. It’s just that it’s considered to be one of the worst games ever made already and Rocksteady’s last breath before the team splitted, and hence why they’re offering for free so soon, and eventually they’ll do the same to the public like what happened with Saints Row.

Anyway, I hope you can have at least some fun playing it and taking your own conclusions.

4 Likes

how would that even make sense though? it’s probably objectively not even a “bad” game

i can see it being very meh, but there’s millions of meh games out there, and there’s millions of objectively bad games out there too

I could be wrong, obv, but honestly i think it’s just ppl being disappointed and counter-reacting way too hard

like, i briefly loaded the opening of the game, basically the tutorial, and played that for maybe 5 min max, and the shooting, for one, felt good, and for the rest it just looks and feels ok, just quite generic

i think it might be vry close to the first descendant, for example, which i also found very meh and bland but i wouldn’t qualify as a “bad” game

it’s quite “okay” at what it’s trying to do and works well enough and the gameplay is enjoyable enough, though not enough to have me keep playing it though, lol

4 Likes

Ah, ok. Live service games aren’t for everyone, so I understand.

And yeah, people are very disappointed, especially to what they did to Batman and his voice actor here. Considering how WB stated this a sequel to the Arkham games, this has made people even more angry towards the game. Not to mention the wasted cast of characters besides him.

Some quotes from the video I posted:

The funniest and saddest thing is Marvels Avengers superheroes had a diverse range of powers to use, and they had differing personalities rather then just bein quirky all the time.

It did have issues but overall it was pretty fun to play, while suicide squad felt like a passionless cash grab

From the Bad writing, to its bland graphics, to the bland gameplay, to its mandatory online connexion, to its tedious grinding for loot, this game went to Sushi very fast.

As one clown prince of crime once said : “It would be funny if it wasnt so pathetic…”

4 Likes

i dont pay for bad games jajaj i pass ( i dont pay for nothing except games in steam XD)

4 Likes