Still Searching #1 - Round #10

Hewwo, I’d like to be GM candidate #5 .

One question though: Are you allowed to ask any kinds of questions or only “yes-or-no”-questions ?

Like if you ask: Where is the thing used the most? (insert country/place etc. here)

Or: Is the thing most used in Afrika? Y/N

6 Likes

Like the one below;)

6 Likes

Ok I see now. tbh I just found your last game and feel kinda embarrassed bc i didn’t find it sooner lol. (Ignore what I tried to ask when this comment went live. )

6 Likes

After thinking it over, I’ve decided to throw my hat into the ring as GM candidate #6.
Only one more candidate left until the game can begin.

I have a couple of questions though:

• What does it mean to successfully conduct a full round? (ie. MW isn’t guessed immediately, round lasts more than 2 posts, etc.) Maybe I’m just overthinking things.

• Can a previous GM still participate in the game? If so, are they restricted to guessing words and nominating new GM’s? (To prevent a single player from taking all the rewards if they happen to be extremely lucky.)

• Love your new profile picture btw. I know that’s not a question, haha.

6 Likes

It just means to see it through. There are no set criteria.
I’m counting on game’s mechanics to provide a self-balancing framework.

There are no restrictions in this regard. Most extreme scenario would involve a player becoming the GM every other round. Considering the nature of the game, I don’t think anyone’s that lucky;) And if they’re that smart, glory to them.

Thanks, hopefully this will be easier to track, than the generic S.

@StarsJumper, don’t feel bad, it took only a blink to miss the last one. The first one didn’t last all that long either. Hopefully this one will provide something more sustainable for everyone to enjoy.

PS I’ve finally added something decent to the pot. Hopefully it won’t seem so meager anymore.

7 Likes

GM candidate #7 this sounds really cool! ^-^

8 Likes

Welcome to the candidate list! Since you’re the 7th/final candidate, you’ll have to do the following from the OP: [replace (at) with @]

7 Likes

@Luxen, good call.
@ascherwedel, please summon the disco-roll.

7 Likes

discobot to roll the dice - @discobot roll 1d7

4 Likes

:game_die: 5

4 Likes

Alright, @StarsJumper, you can assume the role of the game master and begin Round #1:)

8 Likes

0.0 Oh well. I guess the dice has spoken… Shall I start the Game here? Or would a new topic be better for an overview? @SeekerSupreme :smiley: (I hope I didn’t overlooked this again. Damn me then XD)

5 Likes

Please start the round here. I want this to be the perpetual thread for the game, with GM announcements demarking the rounds neatly.

6 Likes

Ok then…
ROUND ONE BEGINS NOW!

Hello everybody, my name is StarsJumper aka Kat and I’m the GM for this first round!

This is my word:
xcQjqwf6nY8nam+4jk+7ZiHakdzN4krgMMYosSR/Mc1m9Kh6

(changed the encryption method so there won’t be any difficulties in the future. Still same word.)

Dear players, please try your best and mark your answers according to the rules above! You may now start asking me yes-or-no questions, post photos and try to guess my secret word (please use @StarsJumper while doing so)! Lets’ have a nice first round everyone! ^w^

5 Likes

@StarsJumper is it alive?

2 Likes

@ascherwedel

@StarsJumper is it alive?

Nope

2 Likes

is it man made?

2 Likes

@ascherwedel I am sorry dear but rules are rules. You are only allowed to take one guess and one question/photo per round. Pls delete your second question.

2 Likes

say are there any restrictions on how im allowed to find the word out?

2 Likes

yeah lol just looked at them a second ago =)

2 Likes