Steam Winter sale cards trading

For all of those that care about maximizing there The Steam Awards - 2019 Badge level here is a place for you to trade your cards for cards you need.

For those that don’t, ill take them if you dont want them.

5 Likes

(W)
1 Outstanding Visual Style
2 Better with Friends
(H)
VR Game of the Year x3
VR Game of the Year (Foil)
Outstanding Visual Style (Foil Trading Card)

4 Likes

I usually hold onto mine until I can craft whatever I can and then dish out the rest as donations, so pardon for holding onto what I have until the end of the sale, crafting whatever I can along the way, etc. etc… Since we can get new cards everyday, trading now means likely at some point or other needing to trade back…

6 Likes

I do the same…I got stuck one year because I traded too soon…

3 Likes

I usually sell duplicates

4 Likes

@KingJamezJr
I have completely the opposite.
[W]
VR Game of the Year
[H]
Outstanding Visual Style

Can you add me on steam or just offer a trade?

Actually I have steam app - confirmations. So the trade should be smooth if you are still interested in that trading card.
Thanks.

EDIT:
Done. Traded.

4 Likes

I have:
2 Labor of Love
1 Outstanding Visual Style

I need:

1. Game of the Year
  2. Most Innovative Gameplay

My Steam ID is joxtersurfer

3 Likes

H: 1) Labor of Love
2) Outstanding Visual style
W: 1x Better With Friends
2x Most innovative Gameplay

Anyone that can help me out?
My steam profile link is on my profile here
:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Why not use https://www.steamtradematcher.com ? it works for normal card sets and for the special holiday ones like The Steam Awards - 2019.

6 Likes

true! I usually go trade elsewhere but since i see it on Chrono and the people here are mostly AWeSoMe I thought it’d be best to do with them. :sweat_smile:
I’l just use the trading place for these cards on the steam forum made for it when no1 here reacts

3 Likes

image anyone need any of these cards

3 Likes

I’ve managed to craft the badge a good number of times but I keep getting the same damn background over and over. So if anyone want to trade those I’d be happy to, I have:
2x Best Game You Suck At (Profile Background)

4x Most Innovative Gameplay (Profile Background)

I also have 2 :2019smile: emoticons, so I’ll appreciate any offers for that one .

3 Likes

Off topic but does anyone know what happens to your festival tokens? do i keep them for the next sale or do i lose them (I cant find the info anywhere sorry if im blind)

3 Likes

Well , i DONT KNOW, but one could ASSUME that you lose them :slight_smile: Steam is not that generous.

3 Likes