Steam Winter Sale 2021 (December 22nd - January 5th)

And here it is: Steam’s last sale of the year!

Be sure to get the event cards from crafting badges, exploring the Discovery Queue or buying some games.

And don’t forget to vote to get even more cards!

Here’s a tip from FGF:

Install the steamDB extension to cheat the Discovery Queue (screenshot) and get your trading card immediately:

You can also get free stickers every 2 days on the Steam Points shop.

Feel free to talk about this sale and suggest games below. As for myself I’ll be mostly busy with the cards than buying games since I got a huge haul from last sale.

14 Likes

Steam servers are going nuts now. Just got my download interrupted due to it.

7 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I found most of the game nominations kinda blah! :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Wait…wasn’t there JUST a sale?! lol

EDIT

Oh, Borderlands 3 and the Skyrim Upgrade is on sale. I didn’t expect that. :o

6 Likes

I’m almost there…

7 Likes

That’s usually how it goes with awards! The majority of the people are drawn to the mainstream always.

5 Likes

Even though the emotes are cute, I don’t think I’ll be trying to get this badge.

If anyone is interested in trading and do not have use for cards from these games, I’ll be more than happy to trade my event cards for cards from any of these games:

• Terraria
  • Momodora III
  • Moonlighter
  • Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen
  • Tree of Savior
  • Mark of the Ninja Remastered
  • CrossCode
  • Hyper Light Drifter
  • Ys: The Oath in Felghana

These are the cards I have available to trade at the moment:

PM me if you’re interested :sloth:

5 Likes

I pretty much just sell these things on the market and consider it a small discount on the next game I buy. Some people are really into them though, I’m sure somebody wants them!

5 Likes