Steam Summer Sale 2021 (June 24-July 8, 2021)

Herm, will check it out. I usually end up forgetting to do a day or two and miss shinies. ^^ Cheers.

5 Likes

Take a deep breath, @Tencore, and do the 14 ā€œfateā€ things a few times a day(wonā€™t take a lot of time) and just remember to get the one card through your discovery. You can do it. I have faith in you. :sparkling_heart::+1:t3: :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Meaning to do a few at a time til done, coz I think itā€™s one time per account til once you reach the end, no?

4 Likes

eh guys soma is a good choice?

6 Likes

Really good suspenseful horror game, especially if you like aquatic themes. What I will say though is that it suffers from what a lot of other horror games suffer from, which is the fact that once you die once it kind of loses its scare factor, because you know what to expect. But, aside from that the game is awesome and the story is great if you pay attention to it!

5 Likes

I suffer horror games because much of them abuse of jumpcares like outlast

6 Likes

I just checked out Soma and it is $3. You canā€™t go wrong!! Totally worth any suffering you may have to endure hahaha. I donā€™t think thereā€™s a lot of jumpscares from what I remember. I recommend reading this community thread.

5 Likes

thanks @agusnavarro i read

5 Likes

I donā€™t remember there being a Spring event either? :eyes:

3 Likes

There was just a sale, not really an event to get cards/badges/etc.

4 Likes

@markwr If youā€™re to the past Steam event, it was only to showcase indie games and allow you to play some demos for free.

4 Likes

i miss the old steam events :frowning:

5 Likes

Rumor has it steam spring event is getting replaced by theme events thats why they had that open world game event/sale.

7 Likes

saliens game are fun

5 Likes

My adventureā€¦

Action 1

Adventure & Casual 1

Role-Playing Games 2

Strategy 2

Simulation 1

Sports & Racing 2

Horror 2

Survival 2

Open World 1

Sci-fi & Cyberpunk 2

Mystery & Detective 1

Space 1

Roguelike 1

Anime 1

My fateā€¦

7 Likes

Is the gorilla scientist and paranormal professor like the most common ones or something? I havenā€™t seen anyone with masked avenger or the ghost detective yet

4 Likes

My adventure

scroll down plis and my fate is paranormal professor XD

7 Likes

Ok so I sold more stuff from my inventory and I got this:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/772610/QYO_Blaster/

8 Likes

nice dude i got this and this is a cool game

6 Likes

So ā€¦ after doing my DiscoveryQueue today, as usual it says:

ā€œYouā€™ve completed your queue and have unlocked 1 event trading card!
Come back tomorrow to earn another card by browsing your Discovery Queue!ā€

However, I did NOT get a new trading card today. :eyes: :zap:

Yesterday, it worked. Is anyone else having this problem today? :eyes:

EDIT: Solved (see below).

1 Like