Steam Summer Sale 2018 - Salien Minigame

the xp table that got posted 100% confirmed this game was intentionally meant to be “played” either using a full on bot script or at least a clicker
past a certain lvl there is just no way, even with all the upgrades, that you could manually “sustain” to get that amount of xp and still have your mouse/or hand “intact”
and now that they also increased the speed on the hard tiles, even more so. -hell just with a clicker it’s not even entirely an afk/chill walk in the park now there :man_shrugging:

1 Like

coming soon on the Steam Store:

2 Likes

I guess some folks have an addictive nature - my suggestion is to ignore the game entirely for those people, and limit your plays to 3 attempts/day for everyone else (5 minutes of your time to collect $0.03 x3 cards, :unamused: ). Same goes for summer deals: if it’s not a game you’re guaranteed going to play in the next 3 months, don’t bother buying. It’ll be on sale again in the fall, then again in the winter. Exercise some self-control!

5 Likes

think i’m just gonna leave this game clarification/reminder again here

:+1:
no need to use more than 5secs if all you want is the cards :wink:

5 Likes

Just wondering (slight tangent)…do you buy cards on the Marketplace to complete your badges? Because boy, do you accumulate new trophies fast…

3 Likes

nope, well, not usually, maybe if i’m 1 card short from a full set because of inconsistent booster pack drops or getting a foil instead of regular drop or something,
but otherwise not really (unless i somehow want X really specific badge for some obscure/weird reason lol)

:+1:
i just idle my “full set” games/games i know i can get a badge from, and then trade/swap the dupes, and save them all for the steam events, summer/holiday, -so i get the bonus when crafting badges there instead of just randomly throughout the year
that’s why you see all my games+badges popping recently :blush:

5 Likes

how can u get a full set from idling though? Can’t u only get about 50-60% of the cards u need?

2 Likes

-per “steam user” young grasshopper, per user… :wink:

4 Likes

hm, k

3 Likes

if you didn’t have all those e-payment restrictions there, i’d have suggested you make an account for each of your kids, and then just snag “their” cards, whenever you got identical/duplicate games. But the way steam wallet “works” that doesn’t exactly make things more possible for you either i’m afraid(regarding limited/“unlimited” user status/cards) :confused:

5 Likes

y cuz i actually thought in the beginning i’d get some benefit by using their cards (one account), but y all their stuff is not-tradable cuz all their stuff was gifted and no actual money was spent on their account…

and they don’t even get cards actually, lol

2 Likes

:hushed: Does that mean the legendary Gnuffalts are a thing???

6 Likes

yea, the way to get around that without “wasting” money, would be to user “their” account to gift your account a 5$game, that way “they spend” the money and get limited status lifted, but you still get whatever got spent
-but that ofc would require the initial “deposit”, which is a bit of an unfortunate meh in that situation anyway then :confused:
it’s the stupid way how wallet is “calculated” that semi-bs “internal, digital, value”, only the “inital” count, so can’t even add 5$ to wallet and then use those 5wallet bucks to buy a 5$ digital wallet card to then gift X friend… so silly, has to be direct payment, or direct transference of the digital goods games/market item… meh…

there might have been or exist prior relations between a "x gnuff" and "y gnuff", can neither confirm nor deny the validity of such speculations or any familiarity between either or if any "original" persona/"owner"

:smile:

5 Likes

If it’s good gnuff for you, it’s good gnuff for me! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hey folks how are you guys able to take screenshots of your toon in the customization window? When I try to view the link to the image it only ever shows the gear he’s wearing. Which is why my screencaps are only of the toon in his capsule (main menu mode).

I assume they are going into the customization menu, using the printscreen button or snipping tool to take a screenshot of the entire screen, cropping it and then putting it here. eg

4 Likes

@PeteMcc thanks… :smiley:

Still wished they offered an XCOM set for the cosmetics :blush:

2 Likes

https://app.prntscr.com/en/download.html

This tool allows you to take a screenshot and crop it on the go, used to be better but some changes they made on image sharing on their website made me stop uploading there. I still use the screen caps + editing tools, but only to save and upload on another image host.

Do you browse with Firefox? Right click, bottom option.

(or the 3 dots in the url bar)

I just use window’s own snipping tool, it’s very easy and simple.

1 Like