Steam Spring sale

It’s on and there’s as usual some rather pointless stickers to collect by visiting categories every day.

There’s probably decent deals on games too, but the stickers are the main draw right?

I got rained on.

9 Likes

the store in argentina is much expensive because this probably dont buy nothing :pensive:

4 Likes

4 Likes

A sudden influx of petting! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah, and the Adult Swim Games ARE NOT on sale. :grimacing:

Boy, did they chose the worst timing to delist those games, especially because Steam’s Summer Sale will happen just a month after the wiping. Now I’ll have to pick only one (or two) games worth saving.

2 Likes

Look into the games you’re interested in first, a few games I’ve looked into myself have the devs active on the discussion forums saying they will relist the games. However I have also heard that WB are not willing to simply hand over the store page and the game’s listing over to their control, which should be a real simple matter to do. The devs are therefore forced to create a whole new release of the game, as such I would probably suggest waiting to buy the re-release as that’ll be the active and supported version of the game going forward. In so much as any of these games will see any kind of future support.

But if the dev seems to be missing in action and not engaging with the community, the game really might just go dark and vanish.

6 Likes

Prolly skipping this sale too.

4 Likes

I see, thanks for the advice.

I’m mostly interested on two games: Rise & Shine and the Samurai Jack game.

I’m thinking of getting one now and save the other for the next month. But I’ll check their respective forums for some activity.

3 Likes

First of all, stolen. Second, send some down Bimshire.

Last but never least, come over to the paws for pets. XD

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

INTESTRED IN SAMURAI JACK BUT I DONT HAVE MONEY JAJA

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

A few of these images are cute.

3 Likes