Biter - A, A, A, B, B, B, B, B

Volatile - B, B, B, B, A, A, A, A

Banshee - A, A, B, A, A, B, A, A

Revenant - B, B, B, A, A, B, B, A

Demolisher - A, B, A, A, A, A, A, B

I’m a Demolisher, what about you? (:

8 Likes

Thanks and I got Demolisher.

The Demolisher’s split jaw suggests that the mutation took a sharp turn in a different direction right before a Viral’s transformation into a Volatile. Chemicals caused his body to grow to monstrous proportions, though not uniformly – one arm is larger than the other, and his disproportionately massive and sharp bones punctured his skin. When furious, he tramples everything on his path like an infuriated rhino.

PS. Finally, you get a perfect excuse for this devil of a mess in your room. Congratulations!

4 Likes

ACCORDING TO THE DIAGNOSIS, YOU’D BECOME…

Revenant

Resembling a character from the worst nightmares, Revenant’s easy to tell from other Infected. He’s unwieldy and slow, and moves hesitantly, as his thin legs can’t really support his bulk. His attempts to maintain balance are made all the more difficult by the growth on his back which looks like petrified wings. These special mutations can buff surrounding monsters by creating a zone of toxic mist.

PS. Now you can say: “I welcome you with open arms” not only to your friends, but also to your enemies. Have fun!

4 Likes

Hmm it is a franchise sale yet both versions of Dying Light 1 is not on sale :smiley: Sure.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Volatile for me… I never played the games beyond like 1hr of intense motion sickness, so I have no idea what the hell that is. lol but I’m gonna pass this to my friends!

4 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes