Steam key giveaway - Closed

Hi. I have been lucky and got some free keys from the threads on here, so to pay it forward here are some steam keys I am offering up for grabs.

Citizens Of Earth

Sonic Adventure 2

Cook Serve Delicious

Outlast + Whistleblower (must be redeemed by October 7)

Giveaway finishes with the deal after next (so 38ish hours from time of post) Reply with what game you wish to win. Multiple requests for the same game will be decided by spreadsheet and d20 of DOOM.

Big thanks to @Elocin30 and @Amaryllis3121 for inspiration.

15 Likes

I’d like Cook Serve Delicious, please.

1 Like

Math and spelling are hard :cry:

1 Like

Lol, came in here 'cause I saw I was mentioned and was wondering what I did wrong. :joy_cat: Glad to see that I was one of the people to inspire you. :heart_eyes_cat: Now if only I could inspire my kids to at least do their homework without complaint. :smirk_cat:

I’d like to enter for Citizens of Earth, please.

Good luck to anyone that gets Outlast…it’s been in my steam library since 2014 and I haven’t been able to get past the first 15 minutes of gameplay yet. I’ve tried about 8 times and always wind up hiding in a bathroom or locker at the first sign of trouble and shutting the game down. :scream_cat: Still not sure how I’m gonna get through Alien: Isolation:crying_cat_face:

4 Likes

Count me in for Cook Serve Delicious! :grin:

1 Like

Perhaps giveaway an unwanted Steam key to whomever completes their homework first? :grinning:

5 Likes

oh! I’d love Outlast! Hope I’m lucky!

1 Like

I’ll go in for citizens of earth, thanks for the giveaway :hugging:

1 Like

Sonic Adventure 2

Thanks for the giveaway!

1 Like

Thanks for doing another give away @LordAo. Count me in for Citizens of Earth, please.

1 Like

This one?

I’d be interested in Sonic Adventure 2, better be fast :wink:

2 Likes

That moment when 2 people clicked the link, I even thought that is Outlast 2, great to see many giveaway post pop up lately, not gonna enter, but thanks :grin:

1 Like

Sonic Adventure 2 would be awesome!
Interesting how a lot of of people are giving away games in the forum.
(makes me consider giving away some of my own unused keys)
Thanks for being one of them!

1 Like

One order of cook serve delicious please? please add extra toppings! :blush: kidding, can i have one copy of the game? it seems fun :smiley: thank you!

1 Like

I’d like to enter for Sonic Adventure 2 please! So many fond childhood memories lol.

1 Like

would like to enter for sonic adventure 2 thanks

1 Like

I’d like Citizen of earth

1 Like

Well, I would like to join in on the cook serve delicious hype train!

1 Like

Sonic Adventure 2 please

1 Like

cook serve delicious please.

Thank you

1 Like