Steam game went FreeToPlay

The game went free to play. It’s not a long game (4 hours) but if you like platformers you can finish it in a weekend. It’s really too bad it didn’t get much attention.

13 Likes

Any idea why it went F2P?

7 Likes

The dev talked about being excited about the release in a thread from the 6th of august, so I don’t think it ever was on sale? Looks like he went the 100% F2P route with optional donation via an ingame purchase :slight_smile:

So excited to be releasing my first solo indie game (Ikeda) on Steam!
Welcome everyone! I’m still trying to figure out how to release a game on my own on Steam, so all of your feedback and support is greatly appreciated. I don’t know how a lot of this works yet, and I’m figuring it all out, but I will do my best to create a fun game for you to enjoy!

Looks like a nice guy, might give it a shot soonish.

The official Steam page says it’s doable in around 45mins if you are good at platformers, 4-5h if you wanna 100% it.

8 Likes

I installed it… will try it out when I need a break from counting stitches.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info @GDBringer :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Pleeeeeeeaaaaseeee post pics of whatever you’re cooking up! :hugs:

5 Likes

Hee hee. I can post a) when done and b) most importantly, when the designer release the pattern for sale - that’s the rules. Likely sometime next week though. ^^

5 Likes