[Steam Event] Festival of Rail 2023 - Steam Backgrounds and Emotes

Watch the stream and get some goodies.

8 Likes

Thanks, sweetie. Got it idling now… :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Looks like it requires 30 minutes now, not 10 as I believe they used to.

4 Likes

This is what they just posted… I got the wallpapers for today…

This year comes another :bullettrain_front: Train Festival,where they have new announcements and previews of upcoming content over the next two months! Each day at 17:00 UTC they’ll be dropping different set of Steam backgrounds and/or emotes,so don’t miss any of them if you want to :steam_locomotive: Choo-Choo them all! :blush:‎ 【Steps】 :small_red_triangle_down: Login Steam account and watch stream for 30+ min to get your drops of the day. 【During】 Feb 02 18:00 - Feb 05 20:00 UTC 【Rewards】 :small_red_triangle_down: Feb 02 :small_orange_diamond: 3 Backgrounds for Train Sim World :small_red_triangle_down: Feb 03 :small_orange_diamond: 3 Emotes for Train Simulator Classic :small_red_triangle_down: Feb 04 :small_orange_diamond: 3 Backgrounds for Train Simulator Classic :small_red_triangle_down: Feb 05 :small_orange_diamond: 3 Emotes for Train Sim World

6 Likes

Got the wallpapers now

4 Likes

Don’t forget to get your emotes today! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Ok…this is from one of the mods…I do not know if later on the drops will change or not.

kalteVollmilch : For those waiting for the drops: It appears you get yesterdays drops again. So those who were here yesterday, you likely won’t get anything today

3 Likes

Got the emotes. Stream is the same as yesterday.

5 Likes

Well, I wish they would make up their minds… :unamused:

3 Likes

Seems the broadcast page isn’t working right now

4 Likes
4 Likes

Where do we go for the final day today? Can’t find anything.

2 Likes

@markwr Here:

Edit: Got the emotes.

4 Likes

I just got mine by watching the repeat. I missed it yesterday. Was in bed most the day.

3 Likes