Statistics on streaks?

Apparently i forgot to login 2 days ago…

There goes my 134 day streak…

5 Likes

(i love that dawsons creek img, meme gif whatevs it’s applied to ):joy_cat:

2 Likes

I’m hardly a good memester, so i stick to the classics…

It was either this or emo spiderman hehe…

Edit: I’m trying to come up with a way to blame my lost streak on solar flares, or maybe lonin’s cat…

Dunno.

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

I know that pain. Happened to me a while back when I was at day 116. :cry:

We take pride in our consistency.

2 Likes

Don’t mind my coin rampage on everyone’s posts. Saw you get a badge for that. Now if you’ll excuse me I have to frequently refresh the coin shop to see those new games :spy:

2 Likes

Boom! 10G exactly

4 Likes

1 - 4 - 3

2 Likes

I think about it this way, once everyone that is keeping their streak since the beginning fail to claim their coin, the ones who failed ealier will be the new kings. I’m looking forward to that day.

After saying that, Enki will surely lose his streak again.

2 Likes

You think I gonna stop now? 143 days in a row… I can’t just give it up! Clicking that coin has slowly become part of my daily routine, one with my bodily needs. Breath, move, eat, drink, :poop: and click dat coin! (Sometimes a few times because “You already got your coins for this sale” isn’t convincing my paranoia)

4 Likes

Uhh, excuse me? My dad is the owner of the internet and I will ask him to shut it down for a whole day!

I’m not dying anytime soon man

4 Likes
3 Likes

What if I swayed you with some of my coins? Die a little bit, maybe? :nerd:

2 Likes

It is tempting but I still have 11k+ of my own and I like life.:ok_hand: heh

1 Like

1 Like

sigh, eternally 1 day behind the “true masters”
and now i’m not getting any bonus coins either for the last two days so my gold reserve is slowly dwindling,
ever the straggler on either leaderboard
(don’t you people have some vacation days coming up in very remote wifi-free forest/mountain/desert areas?, also new games are up go spend your reserve buying 1 of each! so i can get back up in the front! :smiling_imp:)

1 Like

All you have to do is pay for a decent hawaiian vacation for all us and the top is yours. EZ

1 Like

Now that @Gnuffi has referred to me as his true master I’ll give it a thought! Gotta keep that title. :thinking:

1 Like