Statistics on streaks?

It’s a marathon not a sprint. This is only the beginning. :robot:

4 Likes

I was told I’m not the longest. Which is impossible, since I’ve not missed since day one. Maybe there’s a timezone issue?

3 Likes

you can’t be the longest for the simple reason you have the same streak as me, and turned out i was 1-2 days “too late” to the beginning of the show
as evidenced by certain others “much” flashier streaks
so would appear you started March 10th like me, but Chrono coins started March 8th i think

3 Likes

Me too. I have the same.

3 Likes

I’m on 105 now, do we have any 106 here?

2 Likes

You are, like most of us, one day late to the party.
We established that earlier in this thread.

There should be no 106s today. You are at the head of the race, congratulations.

2 Likes

[quote=“Fraggles, post:136, topic:3614”]
There should be no 106s today. You are at the head of the race, congratulations.
[/quote]Awesome, watch me forget to show up tomorrow.:ok_hand:

4 Likes

really? you sure about that?
granted i cant find the exact start date, but i really thought it was 2 days i missed out on, and not “only” 1 (even if just missing by 1 somehow still bugs the heck out of me tho)

2 Likes

I sound pretty certain, don’t I?

4 Likes

yup, sure do :smile_cat:

3 Likes

The exact day they started was 3/8/17, which was 105 days ago.

This e-mail was sent out the next day, 3/9/17:

It’s why most of us will only have 104, because we didn’t know until this e-mail hit. 3/8/17 was a Wednesday.

5 Likes

120 days , 4th legendary, still going “strong”, :fearful:
(totally coincidental my Xanax consumption has quadrupled, surely completely unrelated ) <–(jk btw) :cold_sweat:
a slightly disappointing chest, compared to previous legend rewards, with “only” 2200 coins this time around, oh well, here’s to next time :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

We are still frontrunners, and 2400 for my 4th legendary felt pretty good. It was my highest.

3 Likes

Shit man xans aren’t a good thing I’m sorry.

2 Likes

Im on 125 im not sure if i missed the first few days.

2 Likes

127 days here.

1 Like

!!!

!!!
:persevere:
:fearful:
:scream:

(you and your pesky “true” day 1’ers, always a step a head)

2 Likes

I am dedicated.

2 Likes

Well done, looks like I’m going to have to send someone to fix you up with one of those mysterious streak reset bugs. Look forward to somehow having a 2 day streak tomorrow :smirk:

6 Likes

6 Likes