SQUARE ENIX EIDOS ANTHOLOGY on steam 95% off.

54 games published by Square Enix for 32.90€ , good or bad? decide for yourself.

13 Likes

That’s certainly a lot of game for your money, but yeah there’s a fair couple of pretty terrible picks in there. Not to mention the multiplayer DLC skins to games with no functional multiplayer left.

9 Likes

No Final Fantasy Tactics WotL? Don’t care.

9 Likes

Agreed. The Thief bundle is usually on reasonable sale too. Nothing else in there for me to shout about, though a few others are wishlisted.

9 Likes

A full 100% of the Square Enix revenue from these bundles will to be distributed to charities across North America and Europe, including food banks and more.

So I completed my bundle, fine with giving a bit to a good cause.

11 Likes

If they released it on PC I would die from happiness, I swear it.

9 Likes

@YQMaoski Our Mao has a kind heart. Let’s puppy pile him! :heart:

8 Likes

Definitely would’ve considered if it had like… any final fantasy games

6 Likes

Some are nice, but Daikatana? Didn’t they want to make their company look good, rather than tarnish it? The 100% proceeds to charity is nice, though I wished they would elaborate on all the charities the money is being distributed to, and what the very rough percentages the split will be. North America and Europe is a very big place, and the food banks alone would be quite a list. So… An infographic or something would be nice. At least I hope it raises enough that each charity actually gets a decent amount when it’s spread so much.

5 Likes