Splinter Cell Chaos Theory and Double Agent - free on Uplay

Double Agent promo is restricted to Japan, so you need to use a VPN. You’ll get an error when trying to claim it; clear cookies and log in again.

17 Likes

Thanks @SeekerSupreme!

Gameplay:

6 Likes

Thanks @SeekerSupreme :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

(For the second game, I didn’t get an error, it added to my account)

3 Likes

Thanks @SeekerSupreme :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

What VPN are you using for Japan, that is free?

4 Likes

I used Tunnelbear for Firefox.

5 Likes

I didn’t need a vpn… :thinking:

4 Likes

I haven’t had time to try this yet, will be something for me to do after getting home today I suppose, if I can remember. There are too many freebies to keep track of and claim all over the place! It’s really awesome but my work is keeping me so muddle-brained that I am not really thinking once I am home afterwards.

5 Likes

There is the link for Chaos Theory
register.ubisoft.com/sc-chaostheory/en-GB
and for Double Agent you need VPN Japan
register.ubisoft.com/sc-doubleagent/en-US

6 Likes

Chaos Theory is great, i got it last time they gave it away.
Never played Double Agent, have to check if it’s good to play now.

6 Likes

Still gives me an error…

4 Likes

Did you clear your cookies and try again? I also had the same issue when I tried to grab it right after Chaos Theory, but it worked just fine after I did that.

5 Likes

Chaos Theory has 93% positive reviews on Steam.
Double Agent has 39% positive reviews on Steam.

So if you anyone can not get Double Agent, you may not feel so bad. :nerd_face:

5 Likes

If i remember correctly, Double Agent might have been made by an other team than those that made the original and Chaos Theory. The multiplayer might have been well liked? Or i might be thinking of another game.

I also have one of the newer SC games sitting unplayed.

5 Likes

Did just now, it worked, thank you!

True, though a freebie is always nice… lol…

7 Likes

Thanks y’all! I had tried to grab Double Agent a day or two ago but kept seeing an empty section of screen at the last step where it should have been asking me to “have fun” as the game had been added to my library. Gave up eventually.
Tried again today after seeing reports of success here and it worked on the first attempt this time… guess their serrvers were being bombarded by bots earlier.
P.S.: I used Proton VPN.

5 Likes

Maybe you’re part-Japanese! :rofl:

5 Likes