Spaceship Looter - Good Game, Good Game... Do You Want It? [Closed: Winners Notified]

Spaceship Looter - Good Game, Good Game… Do You Want It?

As some of you may be aware, there was a bit of an issue with some of the Keys given out for Spaceship Looter from the Coin™ Shop™ and as a result, I ended up with a second key for a game I already owned, as my original key was perfectly fine.

Good Game, Good Game

Image unrelated. Bruce Forsyth does not appear in Spaceship Looter. Pity really.

*Now, after many hours of negotiating behind the scenes, one or two digital punches and a fair few busted egos/bruises, we came to an agreement to gift the extra key here for one of the Chronies.

The things I do for you all. Well, one of you.

If this game interested you but you feel like you may miss out on it due to not enough coins, (although it should be no hassle, it is still only at 22%) now is your chance to save on some… on some… erm… chroinage? Chroinage. Just send me $1000 US post a comment below and if there are a few entries, it will be down to the bot of discos to decide.

You MUST have a 2 week old Community Account and 6 Badges. That is All. Just Leave a comment below stating that you want it.

Any questions? Ask someone else away.

This message will self-destruct in 24 hours or thereabouts.

*That may have been a dream.

EDIT: UPDATE

Our still somewhat new, kind and generous Chronie @yoshirules has just kindly donated 3 extra keys for this game, Spaceship Looter.

Yes 3.

So that is 1+3 keys which equals out to 13, wow, thirteen keys 4, wow, that’s four keys. Indeed, Yoshi Rules, amiright?

So, due to this kindness, I am now reducing the 2-week barrier for entry down to just one week.

Enter now for your chance at this game.
**This opportunity will close at approximately the same time the new daily deal goes live on 14th April 2018.

So enlist enter today by leaving a comment saying “YOSHI RULES,” if you haven’t already done so.

**Depending on my own IRL dog walking duties but it will be there or thereabouts

20 Likes

:clap: :+1:

Good luck to the lucky individual who will benefit from @Punkster’s generosity!

Just saying, you are awesome!

11 Likes

NOT ENTERING
Great giveaway like always … Punkster is always top of the top :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

I thought I removed the part where I wanted you to tell me how awesome I am? You don’t have to do that.

WARNING: EGO OVERLOAD

I KNOW!

JK.

Thanks. :+1:

11 Likes

just cut the crap already @Gnuffi, and give it to Gnuffi already

14 Likes

Good one, @Punkster. Already got the game…:+1:t2::+1:t2:

9 Likes

Really? I would have thought there were plenty of corpses.
That would probably be funnier if he was still alive.

Edit: not entering btw

10 Likes

Uh… You have broken me. Brucie was life.

What a cruel reminder of his passing.

(Nah, you’re good, it was still funny to me :+1:)

9 Likes

Entering cause I don’t want to spend 7.5k on it :grin:

9 Likes

I hereby state that I want it.

10 Likes

Entering because it looks like a good game and im too poor to buy it with coins

7 Likes

Fun for all the family :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Never mind to new

6 Likes

I’ll enter you for the draw. You are not that far shy of the two week window and you have the badge requirements.

Welcome to Chrono, stick around.

9 Likes

you can’t just go soft wt the rules you set, you are a damn bad punk…no wait, punks break rules…why did you set rules? You are a bad punk, you shouldn’t set rules!

9 Likes

Thanks al lot for this giveaway (not entering) and especially for all the funny comments :rofl:

7 Likes

what is punkier than having ppl respect rules u set and then break them yrself man??? It all makes sense.

7 Likes

I set the rules to break the rules. If there are no rules to break, then I cease to be a Punk. It is a sort of self-fulfilling prophecy.

8 Likes

also, poop, lots of poop all over the rules

8 Likes

@meneerpluis should be allowed to enter, if for nothing else than this profile background:

Nice giveaway @Punkster. You are extremely, totally awesome!

Edit: Just to be clear, I’m not entering.

9 Likes