Space Hole 2018 Giveaway (Closed)

Hey fellow Chronies,

The developer for this game has kindly given us several additional keys to give to friends and share so that others can enjoy his little project (the game released yesterday):

My review was done earlier and is here:

We currently have 2 keys available to giveaway here on Chrono, so I ask that in the next several days, to let me know if you are interested in this game. I haven’t decided when to end this giveaway yet, but I think maybe Tuesday at the time the Chrono deal refreshes seems like a good time as any. (That will be my current plan, gives me 60+ hours to accumulate a few names for those interested.) So the current planned end date will be Oct 16, 2018 at the time of the Chrono daily deal refreshing.

I will draw the names as usual using Discobot, and I will send you a key if you win.

Rules to entry are:

1. Two weeks active Chrono forum member
  2. Six forum badges
  3. You will need to respond within 24 hours to the PM I will send you, should you win, otherwise, the key will be redrawn.

Cheers, and good luck!

If you don’t win and you are interested, please consider buying the game, you will be supporting a solo indie developer who wants people to enjoy his game.

13 Likes

I would like to enter.

5 Likes

I’m interested, the game seems nice. Thanks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ich uhh… (I suck at German) Ich want that game.

4 Likes

Sup, add my name to the list.

5 Likes

i would like to join please!

4 Likes

Not entering…but good job, @yogi!

6 Likes

I would like to join. tnx

2 Likes

I first thought this was the game hole and it decided to spit out all the keys it was fed, so I’m understandably disappointed.

5 Likes

It’s yet another great gesture by Maoski! How can this be disappointing?! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

But he does that all the tiiiiiiiiiime and I’m all out of gratitude.

5 Likes

I would like to Enter :love_letter:

2 Likes

I love how every post of yours is entering a giveaway and nothing else.

4 Likes

Pay attention!

PSST! He does reviews, he announces bundles which he buys, and can be very helpful with the newer chronies…:+1:t2:

5 Likes

Ooh :open_mouth: ! I have had my eyes :eyes: on this Early Access title for a while now since it became available to wishlist :kissing_smiling_eyes: .

I would like to enter this as well :slight_smile: .

Thank you for another indie game giveaway :smile: , @YQMaoski !

2 Likes

Okay, entries are closed. I am going to draw soon. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:open_mouth:

1 Like