Sorry for making a thread

Sorry for making a thread everyone, but chrono didn’t allow me to reply more than 3 times in the same thread and I can’t figure out how to PM the guy.
@parfem
Sure, any website where we can chat will do, or if you want I can add you on your steam so we can chat there as well

3 Likes

How about discord then?

2 Likes

Yeah, get a room you two!

14 Likes

There you go FrozenStalker#7685
@Fraggles
Trying my best to do that atm, I will delete this thread as soon as I do that, sorry!

2 Likes

it’s sorta a “fail safe” the creators of discourse forum format made
to prevent “new” users being able to essentially spam, troll, and such, there is a temporary limit (and for who knows what else reasons those silly creators made up, -like expecting users to constantly edit previous posts/replies to function as as conversation/“chained replies” lol)
and you can PM when you get upgraded to “basic” user (which is very easy, and i’ll actually assume you get it automatically in X couple of hours the way the system registers you’ve already participated on forum)

6 Likes

Since I’m sure you will try and eventually ask how, you can’t delete threads I’m afraid. Don’t worry about it : )

7 Likes

That’s unfortunate, you will have to put up with this thread staying up here then :frowning: On the bright side, this story came to a happy ending, so if nothing else, someone reading this can satisfy their curiosity ^^
@Gnuffi
That makes sense, thanks for the information.

4 Likes

10 Likes

Sorry mister mod sir, I’m more of a cat person.

7 Likes

We’re all cat people here but we are also equal opportunity, dogs can wear the cone of shame too.

3 Likes

Something tells me he might be a cat person too…

frst

Are we?

I’m kind of indifferent towards cats. They’re okay, but I’m allergic to them, so I’ve never actually owned one. I did have a stray cat that used to hang around outside of my old house. Even though I bought and put (a pretty good quality) cat food out for him on a daily basis, I still found myself constantly cleaning up the remains of his dead birds and mice.

5 Likes

So what you’re saying is, you’re a closeted cat person…

5 Likes

Hmm… maybe I am?
Yes! I am!
Gonna tell my parents tonight. But how should I break this news to my dog?

5 Likes

Just tell your dog it’s the cat’s fault, the dog will understand :paw_prints:

3 Likes