something needs to be changed with the daily coin system

I like the current set up.

4 Likes

Weird, because I think it is fine as it is. I have gained a few games through this site that I never would have looked at through Steam itself and I am pretty happy with what I have received for FREE.

It costs nothing but a small amount of your time to click and you are still rewarded even if you do not buy anything.

I honestly do not see the issue with the balance. Iā€™m not just trying to be a suck-up. Well maybe a little, after all, I did get an awesome unique badgeā€¦ ofā€¦ shitā€¦? Wait, why am I defending you again!?

The system is fine as it is. It is not asking much.

7 Likes

Wait, youā€™re not 100% satisfied? Uhā€¦ What? Because I am. Iā€™m going to mirror Punkster and say that Iā€™m not entirely sure whatā€™s wrong with the loyalty program. I mean, supply has finally kept up with demand, and extra coins were provided during special occasions. Really not understanding what needs to improve. The only ā€œhassleā€ I have is the verification system that is difficult for me to figure out the exact answer to login. Butā€¦ Two tries later and Iā€™m in, and the verification system is there for good reason. And from there, I get my coins. Soā€¦ There are changes in mind?

6 Likes

I think generally itā€™s fine. The main issue people have is the penalty for failing to maintain 30 day consecutive streaks because of the disparity between the rewards. For the record Iā€™m happy with the current system!

4 Likes

I also think there isnā€™t really anything wrong with it. Yeah, I get anxiety over making sure Iā€™ve clicked on my daily coin but I get anxiety over everything. And if I do lose my streak, I know itā€™ll be no big deal. A disappointment but no big deal.

I mentioned those ideas earlier just as suggestions for those who donā€™t like the current set up. Iā€™ll do a lot for free games (even for ones I donā€™t want because I collect them to give to friends), so just clicking a coin everyday for free games is a dream come true :relaxed:

8 Likes

Just did more reading of each individual post and I have to say, I like the attitude here. Everyone is giving constructive feedback and remaining open-minded towards the same goal, which is a good loyalty program for Chrono.ggā€™s community benefit. I like the tone being used here to express themselves. Good on you all.

I donā€™t know how Chrono.gg has such a good community (as if this is our first time on the internet or something), but Iā€™m glad you guys are here. Keep it up.

10 Likes
5 Likes

When you post a Queen video and within 60 seconds @delenn13 comes by to give it her blessing.

Girl, where did you buy that Queen radar of yours? I want in.

5 Likes

I was checking my email and I got a notificationā€¦LOL So. I. Checked. It.

Radar is off now. I am watching L&O:SVU with the hubby.

3 Likes

Uhuh. Uhuh.

Iā€™ll pretend I believe you.

You keep hiding that high tech radar of yours.

Iā€™ll find it one day. And then. I shall. Patent. It.

giphy (1)

Alright, you two have a fun time! :slight_smile:

3 Likes