Somebody interested in Titanfall 2? [Trade]

I know this isn’t really a trading forum, however i thought maybe some of you are interested in this game.

I recently accidentally bought two origin keys for Titanfall 2 instead of one (it’s a long story), and i don’t know what to do with the second one
(refund is no option, don’t like keysites like g2a, neither are any friends of mine interested in the game)
(it’s actually a really fun game, although i mostly play single player which respawn entertainment nailed in tf2)

Regarding the trade, the keyprice at the moment is between 9-10€ (seem to be roughly 11-12$)
However I’m absolutely ok, with offers below this price tag.

(hope this kind of posts are appropriate for the forum)

7 Likes

Im interested, you can have anything on my trades list,

https://206.81.1.216/t/looking-to-trade-updated-list-with-new-games/7285

Let me know if you see anything you want.

3 Likes

Thanks for the offer!
(sadly) However, those who would be interesting, are the ones i already own

5 Likes

I would be interested in simply buying it off you for the price you mentioned through PayPal and a middle man or something. I also have other game keys to trade. Highlights are: Warhammer End Times Vermintide (+DLC), Verdun, hand of fate, screencheat, heaps of old school tomorrow clancy games, a few old school Arma games.

1 Like

thanks for the offer, well just getting the money surely would be great, however i’m kinda suspicious since you created your account just for writing this post, while the overall trust in the chrono community is one of the reasons, why i didn’t just go to a random reddit key exchange side (which are full of scammers from what i have heard).
how would a exchange through paypal (per middle man) work, never did something like this (tho i have paypal)

4 Likes

I can maybe trade if you’re still looking for someone (and I’m more trustworthy than @Gnuffi). :stuck_out_tongue:

Games I own, have played, recommend, and have a spare key:
Massive Chalice
Victor Vran
Offworld Trading Company
Steamworld Heist
Galactic Civilization III

Many others, but that’s a good start? Not sure what type of games you enjoy. All of those are either high-quality indie games or AAA titles, $15-40. Also have a copy of GRID if you enjoy racing, but it’s not the newest one, so I don’t advertise it.

5 Likes

i already own Victor Vran & Steamworld Heist (as well as GRID), and I’m not really into strategy games
(Halo Wars on my XBox 360 was the closest game i played in this direction)
I guess i can link my steam profile page (Sl0ne3), so that you can see for yourself
which games i’m interested in / already own
however i’m not proud of some of the games I’ve played
(… cough … COD black ops 2 - 55h… cough …)

1 Like

Not sure if you’d be interested in any of these, but let me know.

Hiveswap
HuniePop
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
Mr. Shifty
100% Orange Juice
Dino D-Day

4 Likes

Nice avatar… :smiley:

5 Likes

Not sure if you’d be interested in them, but I have most of the keys left from the march Humble Monthly. I have, Holy Potatoes, We’re in space?!, Last Day of June, and Lost Castle. They don’t necessarily look like your style games but hey why not :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Hi! Just by chance I ended up here in this post haha. Are you interested in Borderlands: Game of The Year Edition or Overgrowth?

1 Like

@kazuhira
also thanks to you!
oh man, sleeping dogs would be pretty interesting, however i guess it’s not totally worth the titanfall 2 key
do you have another key to add besides sleeping dogs?

(just realised how awful and cheap this may sounds, please don’t take this the wrong way :c)

@Vindace
nope, non of these catch my interest, still thanks for the post!

@Schreilem
already own Borderlands 1, great game still haven’t played the full campaign
(for this, as someone who has nearly 300h in borderlands 2, i’m kinda ashamed of myself )
overgrowth looks interesting but still not interesting enough :c
also thanks to you

(i simply merged the two single replies into this one big post and deleted them afterwards, since chrono kindly informed me that doing so keeps the thread clearly structured, thanks chrono :kissing_heart:)

5 Likes

@Sl0ne3
It’s all good, I didn’t realize how much of a sale it was on sorry about that. Other than what I’ve posted I don’t have many others that you don’t already have. Sorry we couldn’t make a trade, Good Luck finding someone to trade with!
@xist
Thanks,I like your’s too. :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

@Sl0ne3 okey, np! (and don’t be ashamed, Borderlands 2 campaign is way better than the first one haha)

3 Likes

^yuuup :+1:
i have like 400 counted hours in BL2, unsure how many offline
and not even 100 in BL1, despite having done pretty much everything in that game, it didn’t “inspire” the same repetition tolerance in me as BL2 did…

also, maybe don’t discard the Sleeping Dogs swap for Titanfall 2, sleeping dogs is (to many) a great game, with good value and playtime
so even with the trade/discount value not being completely even (tho with Titanfall 2 costing 5$ it’s still fairly close) -it could turn out to be a worthwhile trade (if you are into that type game ofc)
-just a thought :wink:, sry for budging in like that (i really just felt i had to echo @Schreilem’s “no shame only playing BL2”) :blush:

alright move along nothing to see here, -gnome has left the building, keep it up :+1:

5 Likes

@Schreilem @Gnuffi
good to know! maybe i will find some time at least making one playthrough of the game :sweat_smile:

i actually recently traded some minor games for a sleeping dogs key (downloading it at the moment)

(which also is the reason i remembered, that i haven’t looked at this thread for some time^^)

3 Likes