some walking dead game beta key

i got this in the mail the electronic mail it looks cool but i dont see myself playing it
just tell me if you want it have a talk about it i dont care
im going to sleep and then to school so expect me to reply in like 16 hours

11 Likes

I’ll take a copy please. I liked the payday series until it turned into a dumpster fire, so this could be fun.

6 Likes

I would like it as well :open_mouth: Played Payday 2 as well. I would like to see a zombie game of TWD which wasnt narrative based like Telltale.

6 Likes

if im not too late i would be ready to post a picture of puss in boot beggin for one <3

7 Likes

Overkill’s the walking dead looks pretty sweet.

6 Likes

I don’t even have enough time to play the Generation Zero beta. If I did have time though, OVK’s TWD was surprisingly great from the <2 hrs I put in.

4 Likes

it says there that i will get back in 16 hours
you wrote it an hour after i posted it
no you were not late
you were 15 hours early

so how do i do the @discobot roll thing?

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot roll 1d4

4 Likes

:game_die: 2

1 Like

yay @Rabob won congrtatulations i’ll PM the code

i thought this intel thing was a common thing that people subscribe to is it not?

6 Likes

Rigged

4 Likes

@LordAo i got a key if you want it.

4 Likes

I have 4 it seems so whoever wants one… PM me and when I’m here I will get back to you :slight_smile:

I just checked and they have to be redeemed on Green Man Gaming so you can get a steam key… kinda loop there, but if you are fine with it why not take advantage :smiley:

1 Like

Most kind. However, I just decided to it might be better if I work on my backlog of games instead. :frowning:

someone

5 Likes