Solo - New Star Wars Trailer

plenty of people are like that, Roger moore waltzed into the wrong audition room and ended up being the most famous spy in the world, just because they didn’t want it doesn’t make them any less Iconic.

oh not saying he would make a good full length film, at all, quite the contrary really, but he WOULD have done it xD who would say no to 2 quidrillion disney bucks? xD

3 Likes

Definitely iconic nothing against that buuuuuut

Sean Connery >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Roger Moore

I think the difference with Harrison Ford is that he, from what I understand, doesn’t really like acting that much (the creativity, yes, everything else, no) which is why it’s so bizarre that he is a number of the most iconic characters in movie history

3 Likes

He’s not that great an actor though is he…he’s had some great roles, but most of the time he’s playing a variation of himself.

2 Likes

If I got the wrong bond sorry xD I didn’t even google it.

and Im sure it happens a lot but no one has the balls to say “I don’t like being so famous” because people (like me) say “well f**k you then give me that job, I may not be as beautiful but I can say “push it chewy!””

1 Like

However, I would say “Punch It” and they’d kick you both to the curb and pick me.

2 Likes

yeah well I only said 'cause it he said it >.>

I would say “fire the gravitational warp drive chewmeister”

1 Like

#HanShotFirst
#CheewiePunchesNotPushes
#JarJarWasAlright
#LeaveJarJarAlone

2 Likes

#JarJar is a Sith Lord

2 Likes

-a matter of perspective

-a matter of followers

conclusion:
-Twitter is a Sith Lord Academy

edit (okay, my “logic state” confirms it’s nap time)

1 Like

y but no that’s actually where Mr. Lucas was going with it man, as far as i understand

2 Likes

yea but lucas was going “lots of places” about 85% of which he wasn’t even aware of himself until each new day he shows up on the set :wink:

2 Likes

Next time we see him he’ll appear in ready player 1 as the god of all fanfics.

1 Like

Pretty sure Homer is the god of all fanfic

Shakespeare is on the list twice because most of his work was fanfic, he was even into RPF (Real Person Fic), all those monarchy plays.

4 Likes