Small Giveaway (Ended)

Hey everyone, I got a couple of games to giveaway here. I don’t have VR, so I figured I’d give them to someone who does. I’m going to keep things simple. If you want one of the games comment below. You can only win 1 of the 2 games. I will be using a random choice generator and randomly generating 17 times as that’s my favourite number. Entries will not be counted after Monday at reset.

Update:
I have another code for a game I don’t want. So there is now another option. I will also extend the giveaway to Tuesday.

25 Likes

Hey @THEFIREGAMER123, thanks for running the giveaway! :smiley:

I would like to enter for Star Trek: Bridge Crew. You should know that you can play it without VR…

8 Likes

I know. I looked it up. I also watched some gameplay and I’m not interested in it.

5 Likes

I don’t personally have VR, but my school does. So I’d like to enter on behalf of my school for Star Trek: Bridge Crew.

5 Likes

I would like to enter for Arazona Sunshine, I dont have vr it yet but I will be acquiring it soon so I may as well start on my library now

6 Likes

Can we enter to win these for friends? My friend is really into VR games, and Star Trek seems like it would be a really cool gift to get for him. Plus, he’s seen the series before so it would be a bonus. haha

5 Likes

As others have said, thank you for being generous with your surplus!

Put me down for Star Trek: Bridge Crew.

Just got done watching TNG again in its entirety. It was interesting the things I did and didn’t remember from when it originally aired.

6 Likes

Thank you for running this small but generous giveaway :+1:

I’d like to enter for Arizona Sunshine

5 Likes

I would like to enter for Arizona Sunshine
Thank you for the giveaway!!

4 Likes

I actually watched the first double episode of TNG yesterday and I’m hooked! Can’t wait to see where it goes from there.

I’d like to enter for Star Trek bridge crew please!

5 Likes

I would like to enter for Star Trek: Bridge Crew

5 Likes

I would like to enter for Star Trek: Bridge Crew.
Thank you for the giveaway !

5 Likes

Dropping in to say thanks :slight_smile: Not entering.

6 Likes

Ty for giveaway

I’m entering for Arizona Sunshine

5 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway @THEFIREGAMER123. :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Not entering. No VR.

6 Likes

Yup, you can enter for friends!

6 Likes

Not Entering. But TY for the giveaway.everyone have a great weekend. Nice weather for most of Canada (It is winter). :hotsprings:

6 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway @THEFIREGAMER123!
I will not be entering though. Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

I would like to take away my entry. I purchased a copy of Star Trek Crew VR and am going to it to my friend, so I do not need my entry here anymore. Thank you for the opportunity either way, and good luck to everyone else! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you for the not small but GREAT giveaway.
I would like to enter for Civ V.
:slight_smile:

5 Likes