Small bug (numbers not being consistent)

Hi all, first time posting a new topic so please tell me if I’ve done something wrong;

I mentioned this in the Patch Notes thread but I thought it might not be seen there, so here I am writing this: earlier today I bought the daily deal (Super Inefficient Golf), and with it came 50 Bonus Coins, which is very cool; however, when I bought the game I noticed that the number of coins that I have displayed next to my username didn’t update, so I refreshed and it still showed my old coins number, so I went to Transaction History to check that the Bonus Coins were displayed there, and they were. I double checked that I hadn’t made a mistake and added up all the coins I’ve acquired previous (I’m relatively new, so I haven’t spent any yet) and the 50 Bonus Coins I got from my purchase, despite being in my Transaction History, have not been added to my displayed total.

Hopefully I’m not being thick here, I checked Site Feedback for a similar thread but couldn’t find anything; thanks for reading. =)

TL;DR: got 50 Bonus Coins (from Daily Deal purchase), but coin total didn’t update; check Transaction History and they are there, but my total is 50 coins short

6 Likes

Yea, with all the craziness today, it may get missed. If you don’t hear from anyone, you can contact support here help@chrono.gg :smile:

4 Likes

It is known and being worked on.

4 Likes

@delenn13 @Fraggles thank you both!

3 Likes