Slay the Spire giveaway [ended]

Count me in! thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone.

5 Likes

I already have the card gamez. I am believing in the heart of the cardz to grant me the power of friendship. I shall bestow this gift to my friend on a boat, so he can enter a tournament on a remote island where the prize is one wish! Unfortunately, some jerk throws my copy of Slay the Spire into the ocean. I help my friend get into the finals once we arrive on the island, along with myself so he can win the prize money for his sisterā€™s eye surgery, only for me to be able to beat him in the semifinals. I then give away my millions of dollars in prize money to my friend and fight the creator of Slay the Spire in the shadow realm. I win, and he grants my wish of getting another copy of Slay the Spire before going mad and running off to his cartoon world to create more cards. The End!

6 Likes

@Lifedeather Yup, pretty much thatā€™s how the story goes, lol. ^^

3 Likes

Iā€™m listening :3

4 Likes

Any particular reason this is in Off-topic and not Other Deals/Giveaways? Just curious.

4 Likes

negligence? (i canā€™t feign ignorance, but i guess it didnt even occur to me to change it and for some reason it created it in off-topic by default)

thx, also, u actually have the power to change that yourself, which wouldā€™ve been fine with me

4 Likes

Not entering as I already own this, just wanted to say thank you for the giveaway. :purple_heart: Itā€™s a great game if a bit difficult.

5 Likes

Slay the spire is a great game. Definitely a lot fun and very useful when you have only a little time to play, are bored in class, want something relaxedā€¦
(not entering, already own it)
Thanks for the giveaway anyway!

6 Likes

Thank you for the giveaway (not entering) :sunflower:

5 Likes

my name is Spire,
and wen today,
iā€™m the star of
Mooā€™s givaway

and Urbivore
wil win the key;
heā€™ll try for years
but not slay me

9 Likes

still going

6 Likes

deadline approaching

4 Likes

I want to play Slay the Spire because of the Yu Gi Oh!, Saiyan (Dragonball Z) & Senshi (Sailor Moon) mods for it :rofl:

4 Likes

A perilous path
Powerful relics in hand
Ascending the Spire

*my entry

5 Likes

:smiley:There is a Sailor Moon mod for Slay the Spire?!? Now I need to get to the game.

4 Likes

Yup, and it looks fun!

5 Likes

ā€¦ and now i am very nervous!

4 Likes

Winner was sent their key!

thx all for participating!

11 Likes