Sins of a Solar Empire for FREE on Humble Bundle

(let’s hope this ain’t no mistake) :grin:

19 Likes

you have nimble fingers too, dear sir. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

:+1:
can confirm; this week’s freebie Humble didn’t make a mistake :smile: (yet) :smirk:

9 Likes

Thank you! But my sources were faster, aka some steam groups heheh. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I doubt this is legit, because I was able to claim the key like 30 minutes late and also redeem it… Something is really wrong with humble bundle now :smiley: Probably they will revoke the keys :grin:

Thanks @NICK9X9

8 Likes

Already have.:persevere:

I got a key>…

"The redemption deadline is November 22nd, 2018 @ 10:00 am Pacific. You have 6 days left!"

8 Likes

Just an advice: Be quick, people! Last game was out of stock in like 3 hours. :wink:

7 Likes

Same here, just send me a message. Any gift for it is appreciated, but not necessary.

5 Likes

Got my key :+1: Thankfully I didn’t miss this one.

9 Likes

I have it already, with the expansion Rebellion which is a must. Rebellion is 75% off on Steam as well. Fantastic slowpaced, chill RTS.

4 Likes

I was a good 6h late and they still had keys, I guess the requirement to link your steam account for freebies helped with bots depleting the keys in 20 minutes.

5 Likes

pretty sure it is Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion that Humble is giving away here, so seems like that solves it in one go :+1:

3 Likes

Rebellion has a couple of pieces of DLC though, Outlaw Sector, Stellar Phenomenon and Forbidden Worlds they’re not discounted unless you buy them as a full bundle at -60% with the soundtrack.

3 Likes

Nice, Thanks dude!

3 Likes