SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT

Must be a gnuffi replica. The true Gnuffi is… PERFECTION :stars:

6 Likes

(Chockes then dies for switching sides indefinetly on the Chrono WW3 war )

6 Likes

I dare anyone to be more casual than me.

10 Likes

PFFT! :wink:

10 Likes

I’m secretly a n00b, I know :sob:

Edit: changed it to my currency

9 Likes

Been playing league of legends a lot lately:

And also have another account with 200h. So total of 1424h

8 Likes

Wait what? Zombidle is on steam? I have missed out
I HAVE TO PLAY THIS AGAIN

6 Likes

NO DONT! It will consume your life!(or at least your PCs processing power)
If you somehow missed it, it’s been on Steam for like, a year and an half.

10 Likes

yall seems to know a game that i dont… care to do a TLDR of the game? seems to be a flash game available on kongregate?

5 Likes

RDR2 about to shatter my FFIV, TL2 & GTA4 Records if staying at this pace.
but as far as time invested into a series
Metal Gear Series clocked the most collectively by far especially MGS4 due to online
Rainbow 6 would be the next series especially vegas 2
Oblivion Skyrim and morrowind has to be up there

unofficial has to be tetris because i played so much of it when young but kinda hard to track those numbers

My cousins would be fallout vegas and fallout series in general

I want to live inside RDR2

6 Likes

well, at least some of the STD’s are still around in some places in the world

5 Likes

not sure why thats the first thing to pop in your mind but sure

6 Likes

it’s just an example of one of the reasons (and there are many) why u actually don’t want to live inside RDR2; the reason i mentioned that one is for comedic effect (has nothing to do with the order in which they popped in my mind); that should be kinda obvious i think

4 Likes

I wanna live in the fallout 3 univers with both mothership zeta crew and rivet city underground house mods installed :cry:. I rly wish to.

3 Likes

Side not… depending on the creatures sizes, u d have to hunt at least once a week… xD

3 Likes

if i needed to chose a game to live in it would be no man’s sky… now matter how bad was the launch… the realisation that i was born too late to explore earth and too soon for space exploration… make me depress… just FYI: if Elon would ask me to be one of the first people to be sent on mars to test the ship or w/e with the odd of 75% chance of fail launch… i would do it without hesitation…

6 Likes

I agree with no man’s sky, but for different reasons :smiley:. The concept behind it is glorious … you are alone in the universe which is plain and simple = no conflict… no issues … no war :smiley:. Well they kinda lied about their concept, but probably more ppl would have bought it if they were expecting to be alone in the first place :rofl:

5 Likes

7 Likes

I of course left out the most played game by me on this platform… because I’m truly ashamed!

7 Likes

Soon™

8 Likes