Shop icons

Hey, you know the icons on the shops items that tell you which system’s you can get the game on?
Nothing against linux users, but you are using the penguin symbol instead of the mac symbol.
Example: the Circa Infinity game on steam, is not available on linux, only on pc and mac, yet you show it’s available on linux.

This may be a problem just on my end, so I included a picture:

I hope this helps!

1 Like

says ubuntu 14 on my steam store, so seems legit, got the SteamOS symbol and everything on top too not just bottom specs
but you are right about the missing apple tho

I didn’t know that the SteamOS was linux base, that’s my fault.

1 Like

Sorry about that!

I goofed the tag for Mac OS support in the DB.

Fixed! :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

That was fast!
Thank you!
Keep up the amazing work!

3 Likes

Wow fired.

5 Likes

4 Likes

sooo… You guys hiring now? :3

3 Likes

Yep! Chrono.gg - One game. One amazing deal. Every day at 9AM Pacific.

3 Likes

Huuuu…

I’m an experienced tf2 engineer… Does that count?

4 Likes

Perfect, you’re hired!

3 Likes

omg, i would bring about the end of chrono… or the world… I best not lonin… flies away

2 Likes

Shut up, take the damn job, and build the teleporter to the nearest pizza place of their choosing already. I’ve been trying to get a job there for months, and you managed to get it by posting in these forums?! You don’t ever say no!

Also I call dibs on being dusty’s replacement. Being bossed around by Ionin would be awesome. We’ll come up with the best pranks against frst. Why frst? I dunno. Because he’s frst and nobody likes it when somebody says “frst!” in YouTube comments? Whatever. We’re pranking him. With lots of coffee mugs to prolong his PTSD.

1 Like

If i get paid in cat pics, i may reconsider…

2 Likes