Share some Screenshots of your Gaming Moments

*stares at pretty fishies. *purr purr

2 Likes

Finally gotten a truck powerful enough to handle some proper hauling.
Spent almost 12h today moving timber around.

6 Likes

pets the bonnet gently. Keep on trucking lil vroom vroom! :heart:

3 Likes

I forgot my Valhalla photos. One of recent features I think every game should always have. lol

AC:V

Sadly, Valhalla is nowhere near the incredible quality of Odyssey though. I really wish that it was though, since all things Scandinavia really is an obsession of mine. I’m not really sure if I posted these before, but going through my drive cleaning up and thought they were really cool.

AC:O

And I’d include more from like Sea of Stars, but aparently Chrono big meanie :frowning:

4 Likes

I am only playing the newest games here…

Sleeping Dogs
A short open world game, with some fun fighting.

Summary

Mass Effect 1
Played this for the first time.
Bad cover system, fine shooting, fun story, Sheppards dialouge was a bit weak, and the crew a bit underdeveloped. Looking forward to continuing the series in a few months.

Summary

Hard Reset
Playing this at the moment, a fun but unspectacular shooter.

Summary

4 Likes

Nifty. You having Le fun. I like that big field in Mass Effect.

4 Likes

Need to move 3 units worth of goods, the game tried to tell me this flatbed can only fit 2.

Who needs two trips?

5 Likes

I feel Im stuck on 3 particular game genres now (and their combinations).

• Atmospheric
  • Relaxing
  • City builder
Summary

Games like Townscraper, Islanders, Dorfromantic and especially Pan’orama caught my attention.

I just accidentally built Godzilla like map in Pan’orama.
Sad that the game doesnt count “moves”, only has a score counter. I would like to see how many tiles I placed during on seassion. Took me approximately 2 hours to build a map like this, using the revert button only 10 times.

I really like the art style (low poly) and relaxing music of these games and the ability to make my own world.

2 Likes

I am beautiful don’t tell me otherwise

Morrowind

3 Likes

My first perfect run in Roboquest. Now it’s time for the final difficulty.

5 Likes

After so many tries I finally did it. Max difficulty perfect run.

5 Likes