Share some Screenshots of your Gaming Moments

*stares at pretty fishies. *purr purr

2 Likes

Finally gotten a truck powerful enough to handle some proper hauling.
Spent almost 12h today moving timber around.

6 Likes

pets the bonnet gently. Keep on trucking lil vroom vroom! :heart:

3 Likes

I forgot my Valhalla photos. One of recent features I think every game should always have. lol

AC:V

Sadly, Valhalla is nowhere near the incredible quality of Odyssey though. I really wish that it was though, since all things Scandinavia really is an obsession of mine. I’m not really sure if I posted these before, but going through my drive cleaning up and thought they were really cool.

AC:O

And I’d include more from like Sea of Stars, but aparently Chrono big meanie :frowning:

4 Likes

I am only playing the newest games here…

Sleeping Dogs
A short open world game, with some fun fighting.

Summary

Mass Effect 1
Played this for the first time.
Bad cover system, fine shooting, fun story, Sheppards dialouge was a bit weak, and the crew a bit underdeveloped. Looking forward to continuing the series in a few months.

Summary

Hard Reset
Playing this at the moment, a fun but unspectacular shooter.

Summary

4 Likes

Nifty. You having Le fun. I like that big field in Mass Effect.

4 Likes

Need to move 3 units worth of goods, the game tried to tell me this flatbed can only fit 2.

Who needs two trips?

5 Likes

I feel Im stuck on 3 particular game genres now (and their combinations).

• Atmospheric
  • Relaxing
  • City builder
Summary

Games like Townscraper, Islanders, Dorfromantic and especially Pan’orama caught my attention.

I just accidentally built Godzilla like map in Pan’orama.
Sad that the game doesnt count “moves”, only has a score counter. I would like to see how many tiles I placed during on seassion. Took me approximately 2 hours to build a map like this, using the revert button only 10 times.

I really like the art style (low poly) and relaxing music of these games and the ability to make my own world.

3 Likes

I am beautiful don’t tell me otherwise

Morrowind

4 Likes

My first perfect run in Roboquest. Now it’s time for the final difficulty.

6 Likes

After so many tries I finally did it. Max difficulty perfect run.

7 Likes

Congrats! :boom: You are on Fire! :fireworks:

5 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

3 Likes

@Enki You are beautiful
@Animosity You a stubborn beast, :muscle:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Not knowing if anyone of you play League of Legends. I do ocasionally each year for a limited period of time (1 to max 3 months).
I have been avoiding it from december till end of the march a then one month LoL free again.
But with the coming split end I just decided to put all my main accounts into gold at least.

One week to go, yet I managed to reach on my accounts:

• main EUW IGN: mediiiiiiii- Gold 1, 4 more wins away from Platinum (winning 6 games in a row as great performing support)
  • other main EUNE IGN: ThnksFrAll - Diamond 4 & Emerald 3
  • old EUW account IGN: 8medi - Gold 1, not priority but would be nice to reach here plat too
Summary

If any of you do play league of one of Europe servers, feel free to add me :slight_smile:

Edit PS: Screenshots hidden in summary

3 Likes

Not one to play multiplayer games anymore.
But good on you for having fun.

3 Likes