Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - free on GOG

17 Likes

Yes! I could never get this in bundles when they came up.

Thanks @SeekerSupreme =^_^=

6 Likes

Page seems to be not loading for me, perhaps it is getting bombarded…

5 Likes

I got it. Thanks @SeekerSupreme :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

The page was not loading first, and clicking on the banner doesn’t give the usual “game will be added to your library soon” notification.

Then the page for the actual game is now loading and this is what I see… :thinking:

I think I will just wait a while and for them to fix it…

6 Likes

It tries and fails for me. It’ll have the 3 dots as if it’s loading then returns to the normal get game.

Wait a bit and see. The email they sent out yesterday suggested it would be given away starting yesterday

5 Likes

Wow Gog is on fire lately with giveaways. And this is a great one too! It’s not working now but hopefully it will soon!

6 Likes

Thanks @SeekerSupreme - I’ve been trying this activation for a while now. Will have to wait a few hours and try again (I assume their server is too bnusy right now). :skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

It just worked for me, so feel to try their site again (may not be busy now). :eyes:

5 Likes

Yep, it worked!

5 Likes

Cool, now it worked for me. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just when I bought a Shantae game on Steam some days ago.

This will do fine to my collection. Thanks @SeekerSupreme! :+1:

5 Likes

Hmm…

6 Likes

Plenty of bangers GOG have been putting out over the weeks. Perhaps Epic Games may finally start to be out matched in terms of quality of games?
Or maybe it’s always that and I’ve been oo blind to notice

5 Likes

I think GOG is not usually that frequent. Neither do they add games for GOG Connect too often.

4 Likes

Yeah, should’ve worded it better. I was mostly talking about the quality of games without making it too much of a Pavlovs thing, you know?
That’s kind of why I fell off Epic Games. Not to say I wouldn’t pass on an offer of a legit free game, whether AAA, indie, or anything in between, but I’m not super duper into going there every week anymore I guess.
But maybe that’ll change after this post, you never know

4 Likes

Yes. we surprise ourselves constantly in this life. Every day is a slightly new you. It’s kicky, myrr. I want popcorn. ><

3 Likes

A new one. Could someone make a thread? I’m up to my ears in convos right now.

5 Likes