Sexiest Game Character

You’re my kind of girl…
ezgif-1-4ac64b474d
just saying

Ahem, that being said… looking at my library… I’ve not that many choices :neutral_face:

Cammy White Street Fighter First VG crush btw
Fio & Eri Metal Slug Series
Frann FFXII
Tracer Overwatch
YoRHa No. 2 Type B Nier Automata
Helena Douglas DOA Series

Those are the first off the top of my head, although I prefer cuteness over sexiness.

10 Likes

I may have dieded

adventure-time-eyebrows

10 Likes

Press F to pay respects to the dead gif

9 Likes

Sorry, wut?

5 Likes

I think this is the sexiest character in video game history, i mean look at that sexy body structure, that sexy jawline, that serious face and the outfit, he is also brave. Trust me, a lot of people fall in love with this one.

11 Likes

Quiet - MGS5
Kara - Detroit Become Human
Ciri - Witcher 3
Triss - Witcher 3
Jill Valentine - Resident Evil
Juliet Starling - Lolipop Chainsaw
Samus Aran - Metroid
Lara Croft - Tomb Raider
Clohe Frazer - Uncharted
Nariko - Heavenly Sword
Kinzie - Saints Row 4 (Super Homie specifically)
Shaundi - Saints Row 4
It’s not a true list without a mushroom kingdom character.
Rosalina - Super Mario Galaxy

8 Likes

That’s some serious jawline, I’ll give you that.

8 Likes

Is it a Jawline? I always thought that was all chin. Nope, definitely jawline, thanks for opening my eyes Wikitora!

6 Likes

I wonder if his wang is square or ridged like the sword :thinking:

4 Likes

pretty sure it’s just walking around freely :thinking:, -being a “creepy” nuisance to people :smile:

#AngleOfView :joy:

11 Likes

It’s both cin and jawline. It’s simple, really. Have a listen:

https://youtu.be/d-68SwgVrhs

2 Likes

I have always had such a huge crush on Lara Craft… :wink: :blush:

But more recently in my life, I’d have to say Chloe Price (life is strange) :heart_eyes:

I definitely agree with Geralt and Yennerfer.

Snow from The Wolf among us.

Honorable mentions go out to the sorceress from Orcs must die 2 and Alex from Oxenfree…

And my Saints Row 2 character - mustache and all:

12 Likes

BIGBY WOLF AS WELL. He’s fiiiiiiiiineee :ok_hand:

How could I forget? Endless crush on those two yup. Several people from TWAU are just on fire tbh.

5 Likes

This title was misleading… although I have some issue with his math… because (as he correctly states later) A line is bounded by an infinite number of points, and a point (having no linear definition other than location) is more a descriptive term than a ‘thing’… plus using cubes as a reference point for a reality assumes that other geographically valid shapes (hexagons ect) are not the boundaries of realties…. Given the fibonaci sequence and the rule of 3 found in nature, I would postulate that triangles (or pyramids) are the most likely ‘boundary’ for 4th dimensional objects (and further dimensions would have increasing numbers of sides on the bounding shapes).

Ahhh…. Chaos.

Which of course brings me to the sexiest video game character ever.

7 Likes

I know it’s for shit and giggles, but I’ve always been fascinated by physics.

In theory, all of our 3D world, any shape, can be part of a higher dimension. In a four dimensional world, shadows would be three dimensional, so we could be a shadow of that reality. The cube is used as an example, because it’s simple to undersand in four dimensions. As a fourth dimensional being, you’d see at once all 32 sides of said object: a tesseract.

9 Likes

Reminded me of Flatland.

Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions is a satirical novella by the English schoolmaster Edwin Abbott Abbott, first published in 1884 by Seeley & Co. of London.

Written pseudonymously by “A Square”, the book used the fictional two-dimensional world of Flatland to comment on the hierarchy of Victorian culture, but the novella’s more enduring contribution is its examination of dimensions.

Synopsis:

(…)it describes the journeys of A. Square [sic – ed.], a mathematician and resident of the two-dimensional Flatland, where women-thin, straight lines-are the lowliest of shapes, and where men may have any number of sides, depending on their social status.

Source: Goodreads.

6 Likes

I love this book, though it has been many moons since I read this book. But it has left a significant impression on my mind. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What’s the best screenshot of Zelda from the Nintendo games?

5 Likes

:thinking:

:joy:

12 Likes

15 Likes