Sexiest Game Character

Let’s try to keep it mostly T for Teen, but what’s your favorite video game character you may or may not have fantasized about? Old, new, and new new characters all allowed. I know my sister-in-law has a ladyboner for Commander Shepard from the Mass Effect franchise, so we’ll start the rules off with character names in bold, game titles/franchises in italics for quick reading and simplicity. Feel free to provide detail or add your own opinion on prior submissions. I’ll give one of my favorites every 10ish submissions, I’ve got a few :smirk:

13 Likes

Keeping it T then… ah hmm… no. Only pure thoughts and wholesome role models in my gaming experiences!

10 Likes

(M) Mature games/characters are fine, I just meant keep the graphic details of your meat spanking and/or fantasies toned down a bit. It’s a game forum, not a place to post your latest fanfic smut we know you secretly write, @Fraggles :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Without question.

maxresdefault

20 Likes
Kink shame incoming

You all know it was the hot one out of the two.

9 Likes

Well, you didn’t say “one per person”. That’s where you doomed yourself, friend.

giphy%20(9)

cracks knuckles

Yennerfer. Triss can go set herself on fire. jk she’s ok

Geralt of Rivia, obviously.

Nathan Drake (Uncharted)

Faith (Mirror’s Edge)

Nilin (Remember Me)

Elaine Marley (Monkey Island)

Victoria Chase (Life is Strange)

Julianne Stingray (VA-11 Hall-A)

Sorry I tried to give more male examples but my gay genes won over, so that’s that. :joy::+1:

18 Likes

What are you insane? Anyone with any taste or class would pick lefty every time!

They’re both really damn hot, but absolute trash people, just the worst. Though that pretty much goes for all the sorceresses and they’re only pretty because they’ve magically altered themselves anyway. Which is why I’d go for Shani of course.

8 Likes

Yennerfer’ accent turns me to butter. :smirk:

Guess i’ll just follow the wagon @coralinecastell started and give a good bunch too.

Faye (Binary domain) Laura Bailey always improves a character.

Sonata (Lethal League)

Parasoul (Skullgirls)

Alexstrasza (World of Warcraft) But specifically the Heroes of the Storm redesign. She’s absolutely thicc! :heart_eyes:

Red (Transistor) Oh geez, can you guess what my favorite color is? :smile:

Vincent (Cathrine) Not really physically attractive, but he generally seems super chill. Me and him would just hang all night and forget about the outside world completely. Just this one night.

Kirby (Star Allies) Never have he been more curvy.

Goop-gum

Oh god! Image got gooped.

Felt like at least getting one guy here was necessary.(Unsure what mystical gender Kirby is)

8 Likes

Sexiest in game or in any medium? Because I’ll tell you I’ve had a huge crush on Coco Bandicoot for reasons but she ain’t much to look at in game. Princess Peach and the rest of the princesses are also a goldmine of good stuff.
Kainé from NieR is a good choice if we’re just talking in game.

8 Likes

I’m the sexiest guy in games. You guys know that. Quit being jealous little Salieris. It’s gonna be okay one day!

2 Likes

it’s gonna be a first-day ban is what it is

11 Likes

All of Overwatch?

8 Likes

A short I-Wish-They-Were-Gay list:

Joseph Oda The Evil Within (also shipped with Sebastian)

Connor Detroit: Becoming Human (also shipped with Hank)

Dr. Neil Watts To The Moon

Handsome Jack Borderlands 2

Rhys Tales from The Borderlands

Sebastian Stardew Valley (is bi ingame so yay!)

If I remember any women I’ll add them… :blush:

7 Likes

A true gentleman.

I think…

Maybe…

12 Likes

cackles

I’m in actual laugh-induced tears. This community is gold.

I see your butts video and I provide you with another butts video (SFW):

Don’t worry, I gotchu covered, fam. Also Rhys and Handsome Jack are fiiiiine indeed. :+1:
Speaking of which, Sasha and Fiona also won my heart when I played Tales from the Borderlands. To be honest, everyone in that God-forsaken game did.

8 Likes

I see your butts, and I raise you one BM butt!

https://imgur.com/z1PBhlk

5 Likes

Quick!

Come together, everyone, let’s derrail @Shalandir 's thread into a sfw @delenn13 please-don’t-ban-me butts thread.

I see your butts, and I raise you a shiba inu butt atacc!

5 Likes

Let’s see the ones I can remember, hihi

• Ciri - The Witcher
  • Mei, Mercy & D.Va - Overwatch (those are the main ones, lol)
  • Elizabeth - Bioshock
  • Nyotengu - Dead or Alive
  • Mercedes - Dragon’s Dogma
  • Vincent Valentine - FFVII Dirge of Cerberus (I’d go bi for Vincent)
  • Aela the Huntress - Skyrim
  • Tyrande Whisperwind - Warcraft
  • Linkle - Zelda

And there are some other characters that I love as a daughter. :3

7 Likes

Was playing Aliens:Colonial Marines and found this gem

6 Likes

14 Likes