Server Issues?

For the past month or two I haven’t been able to maintain a streak for more than 3-4 days because the site refuses to let me claim my daily coins, It also won’t let me access the coin shop or even just buy the game on sale, and after I logged out to try and log back in to fix the problem, It now refuses to let me even log in.image
The only reason I could even get a streak at all was because sometimes for a span of like 5 minutes it would work for seemingly no reason. I’ve seen one or two other threads talking about the same thing and a mod said it was probably server issues, ergo the title of the topic.

4 Likes

Have you tried in different browsers? (i.e Chrome, Firefox, Opera, IE, etc…)
Have you disabled your ad blocking or script blocking addons?
Have you cleared your cookies and cached content?

9 Likes

The only other report of something like this was resolved by removing some custom host file entries. Like @xist said, I’d recommend disabling any script/ad blocking addons, as they appear to be blocking the Captcha’s communication with Google.

6 Likes

I’ve disabled adblock and it’s still not working. I tried clearing my cookies before and it fixed it for about 10 seconds, not really worth it. Tried it on firefox too, same result.

3 Likes

Strange! Would you mind opening up the javascript console, refreshing the page, trying to log in again, and then sending us a screenshot? That should give us a better idea of what’s going on.

3 Likes

I think I’ve fixed it? I tried disabling a few other extensions, specifically a bitcoin miner blocker, and that seems to have worked? I can still send you the console screenshot if you want it but it seems to be working.

4 Likes

Hah, well whatever works! We’re definitely not mining bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin, or even bananacoin in your browser. If it’s misidentifying Google CAPTCHAs as bitcoin mining, that seems like a pretty wide net!

4 Likes

The capchas would go through fine, but they would expire before the login finished

2 Likes

y y, chrono is at it again…

lol, but srsly, would that even be possible? I don’t think so?

1 Like

What about chrono coins? Where are all these coins coming from?
I think this might be something we will have to look a little closer at.

2 Likes

I DIDN’T FIX IT

1 Like

Thanks, looking into it.

3 Likes

It was working with the new UI up until now…