Sea of Thieves - anyone playing?

Just as the title suggests, any people over in the community playing Sea of Thieves?

I’m playing the game on Xbox myself and would love to team up (crew-up, pirate-up, or whatever you want to call it) to hunt for some treasure!

My Xbox handle is: ‘‘Bulldog NL’’ (before I turned into a raccoon I was a bulldog)

6 Likes

What does the NL stand for?

1 Like

Nederland (Netherlands) = Holland

pretty sure (i guess)

1 Like

:expressionless:

1 Like

No, that doesn’t sound right. I think he’s Swedish.

1 Like

hm, maybe he is, but NL generally stands for Nederland, and his location on chrono says that he’s from the Netherlands also…

2 Likes

:smirk:

:smile:

7 Likes

Oh shit you got it!

5 Likes

also it says his steam user name is robchrono, and rob is a very popular name in holland, lol

in any case, I’d be pretty surprised if i got this wrong

2 Likes

that’s some fine trolling there :cow:

“Rob is our resident expert on Dutch business culture.”

3 Likes

Yes, I want it :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a kind of game I think I could have a lot of fun in with a serious crew. Unfortunately that’s almost impossible to acquire so probably will end up sitting this one out.

4 Likes

As @Fraggles said, you kind of gotta get a good team for that, as such, I’m not that much into MMO’s (which that game totally is).

BUT, if we ever play together, I’m the support kind of guy, I play the turret on the tank.

I’d be more willing to play “that new pirate game” that Ubi is making thou.

2 Likes

well it sounds good, I’d like to have it and play with people but I cannot. I have Tempest, which is like that but like AC:BF and I have guns of icarus, which is more sky pirates.

1 Like

The ‘‘expert’’ part made me laugh. :joy:

2 Likes

I guess u must be walking around in “klompen” all day long and somehow make it look cool.

2 Likes

Hehe, not really. However I do have plenty of people in the family that wear them.

I do have a couple of ‘‘klompen’’ slippers.

3 Likes

k, now that’s funny and something i didn’t imagine even existed, lol

1 Like

if and when I play I wouldn’t play it too seriously, I would just be trying to sing sea shanties and trying to sound like a pirate…I guess…idk, I probably won’t but I definitely will in my head.

3 Likes

@RaccoonV

yo, following the mention of klompen yesterday, i wondered whether those weren’t worn in other countries too. Turns out they were worn in a lot of European countries and are actually from southern France originally :astonished:

and that Holland used to buy huge amounts from Belgium

did u know that? I’m so surprised I have no words :no_mouth: