Satellite Reign free at Humble+Eador. Masters of the Broken World on Steam

only for 2 days
Redemption time > The redemption deadline is May 5th, 2018 at 10:00 AM Pacific. You have 15 days left! thanks to @onLooSe

And Eador. Masters of the Broken World on Steam
http://store.steampowered.com/app/232050/
Dont know for how long

21 Likes

Just was about to post the same thing … I already have it though… god knows from where :smiley:

Redemption time > The redemption deadline is May 5th, 2018 at 10:00 AM Pacific. You have 15 days left!

Immediately after 10AM Pacific on May 5th, the Steam key will magically vanish as if it were just a figment of your imagination, leaving this cryptic message behind in its wake.

11 Likes

It must have been in a bundle, because I have it too :smiley:

8 Likes

Yeah, it was in the Humble Down Under bundle. That’s where I got it from.

8 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile: Another free game, yay!

8 Likes

so you’re saying we paid 1$ for this game?(/25cents since it contained 4), and now they dare give it away for free!?!?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :dizzy_face:,
the audacity of it!?!! :triumph:
is nothing sacred anymore?, is there no sense of customer service and loyalty, :thinking: to not fleece the consumer and then go behind their back the very next moment and be all careless and suddenly throw our hard purchased goods free in the mud to everyone, like pearls before swine!?!:face_with_monocle:
-the outrage i tells ya! :angry: :exploding_head: :older_man: :ghost: *shakes fist towards the heavens (+grumple noises)

:wink: :smile:
:rofl: :joy:
:+1:

13 Likes

That’s where I got it from too, I gave it to my brother then so now I have another copy :thinking:

8 Likes

I kickstarted the game. Loved syndicate and syndicate wars back in the day, even replayed them somewhat recently. Satellite Reign is pretty good, but it isn’t syndicate unfortunately.

9 Likes

Satellite Reign looks really fun, thanks! Eador definitely does not look like my cup of… soup, but definitely going to get some playtime out of Satellite Reign especially when it has co-op multiplayer. The visual aesthetics look really nice, too.

9 Likes

And to think that some people pay the list price… $30! Yuck!

8 Likes

Look nice, I would normally not be interested in that kind of game, but hey, a free game is a free game.

10 Likes

Wow, I didn’t realize the game was that expensive. I was thinking it was around the average of $9.99-$14.99. This really is a steal :joy:

Edit: Just wanna give @Enki a head’s up

9 Likes

It’s easier than taking a candy from a baby…

After all, if you don’t have babies around, you would have to find one, make sure it has a piece of candy, make sure it’s clean, take it, then make a swift getaway… That would be so much more work!

11 Likes

y u can forget about that though, just saying

7 Likes

14 Likes

tnx partner

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up ^^ and @onLooSe for the info :nerd_face:

7 Likes