Sale

A SALE to me means that an item has been reduced in price.
The current prices in the coin shop have been like that for ages,
so please put up SALE when its really a sale…

1 Like

Dude, that ain’t true, I got Hotline Miami for 7500 coins and it’s now at 4000 only so wtf r u on about???

I’m also sure Insurgency was either 7500 or 8000…

@lonin @frst @Ernin8t0r wouldn’t be a bad idea to have the original prices next to the sale prices though, that way ppl can see the actual reduction

19 Likes

I don’t remember the prices and I was really confused with the sale signs.

4 Likes

Proof from my side. It’s 3000 currently.

6 Likes

Heres another proof it now costs 3000

5 Likes

5 Likes

Chrono store is really has their games on sale at current moments. I saw the sale icon next to the word Store. I checked it out, I have been checking Rock God Tycoon and Draw A Stickman: Epic 2. The coins require are lowered! by 2000 coins each.

I picked up Rock God Tycoon and I am currently playing Star Viking Demo and see if its good enough for me to pick it up on Chrono store while it is still on sale. Thanks Chrono.gg and game developers. Games that I’ve purchased on Chrono.gg I leave good comments/reviews and spread the words around.

5 Likes

On the other hand thanks for alerting me that some of the coin shop games are on sale! I should go buy some more.

1 Like

BalanCity 3000
Rock God Tycoon 5000 3000
Rusted Warfare 6000 3000
Star Vikings Forever 4000 2500
Insurgency 7500 4000
Hotline Miami 7500 4000
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad with Rising Storm 7500 4000
Hyperdrive Massacre 3250 2000
Draw a Stickman: EPIC 5000 3000

4 Likes

I’m so happy to grab Hotline Miami. I’ve gifted this game 3 times already, as my friends and important people really wanted it. I’ve gifted HM2 once, too. And played the first game through family share till the level where you have to kill a lot of dogs (i’m very reluctant to kill dogs in videogames, even if they’re hostile, humans are fine though :neutral_face: ) Now it’s finally in the library! And it’s also my first coin game! Thank you Chrono! :star:

3 Likes

yes, killing virtual animals in a video game without any real-life consequences to any living being would in fact make you worse than Hitler, Jack The Ripper, Genghis Khan, Lenin, Stalin, and Gargamel combined.

Please accept this reward on behalf of the human race and all doggies who are alive, have ever lived, and will ever live (both in real life and in vidya games):

(I apologize @joxter; this was uncalled for and u don’t deserve this, but I just couldn’t resist it :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face: that being said: Congratulations! and i hope u will print it out and hang it in a place of honor, where it can forever honor u :smile:)

3 Likes

It feels soooo off and a bit humiliating, but at least i get a diploma :laughing:
Thank you, that’s hilarious.

I can’t believe i’m the only one on it, though. It’s not about killing the doggos to let them live, it’s just that killing the doggos kicks out of the fun action sequence. Human brains do not always follow the most logical paths. I’ve heard of people who can’t give away their toys or even put them in a box and store this box somewhere because they watched Toy Story.

To keep on topic: the sale feels welcoming for new users. Thanks again, don’t know what else to say ._.

4 Likes

y that’s me now and then, here and there

y far from it dude; it always bothers me when streamers or youtubers make an issue of it or their friends condemn them for it, lol

1 Like

What about COWS???:thinking:

3 Likes

on strike for better living conditions atm; also, i’m quite sure he kills cows no problem, no questions asked, without feeling any remorse ever…

1 Like

:thinking:
oouf… when it turns out you are completely wrong :grimacing:

3 Likes