Risk of Rain 2 on Steam Buy one Get one Free until 3/30 12PM PT (ENDED)

Just saw this came out and wanted everyone to know about the BOGO! Less than 24 hours left…

I’ve been wanting this game for AGES… I’m so excited.

AND IT’S THREE PLAYER CO-OP!!!

P.S. If anyone has an extra copy, let me know? I Might be able to trade something for it, ESP if you need one of the coin shop games, i could afford any of the three currently in shop. :sparkles:

8 Likes

… anyone gotta free copy

9 Likes

The first game was really good (though really buggy with multiplayer) and had an even better soundtrack.

This sequel looks like it’s not for me. Part of the charm of the first was being 2D.

Edit: I just want to clarify that i’m horrible at 3D world action shooters and i don’t enjoy them. Thus, i’m likely to pass on this one.

7 Likes

Deal was too good, I couldn’t pass it up.

My plan is to start playing next week after I get home from being away this weekend.

11 Likes

I grabbed it as well. Hope going 3D does not ruin it.

5 Likes

I’ll wait until it’s in sale because I just do that with everything, but it looks awesome if you ask me.

5 Likes
Huge Spoilers Below:

3D didn’t ruin it at all, if my first few hours are any indication.

7 Likes

The feel of the game seems to be very close to the original. Soundtrack seems a bit worth though ._.

4 Likes

Havent played the first one but 2 for 1 always seems like a nice deal… except if it’s common fig… only acceptable amount of those is 0.

3 Likes

My debit card just FUBARed itself yesterday… And I don’t have enough steam funds to cover it… So no go for me. Also tend to stay away from early access titles.

3 Likes

The first game was amazing and I’m excited to eventually play this one as well. It looks awesome. I was so excited when the 2nd risk of rain was finally coming to fruition and I have waited a long time to finally see this game finally become a reality. I can see myself spending a ton of hours on this game. It will be awesome and I expected nothing less than amazing from Hopoo Games.

5 Likes

I’m not seeing BOGO. where do you see that?

2 Likes

It was a limited time offer which has by now expired.

3 Likes

well I got the game, and it’s fun af. Even solo is fun, and i’m not a solo person.

3 Likes

I saw that yesterday and I do not feel like 3D is for me, 2D made the first one fun, 3D makes shit needlessly complex, that’s at least my first impression from videos

1 Like