Riffstation Is Free

Anyone play the guitar IRL???

I can’t find out when this expires. But read the comments…All positive.

I have used this site for a LONG time. I don’t remember if you need to be a member to get the software. So pay attention when you try to get this…“guitar hero for real guitar players!”

14 Likes

Attempted :confused:

7 Likes

I do :smiley:

4 Likes

Why would I download it from that shady website when it’s free on the official website?

https://pro.riffstation.com/

2 Likes

Same, haven’t touched my guitar for 2+ years now.

3 Likes

I suppose you got evidence to back up slandering a site??? I have known the owner and his great reviews for a long time. …from GOTD until he opened his own review site then, as it got more popular he opened a store. If there is ever a problem with a giveaway he makes it good otr he shuts down the giveaway until the dev makes it right or he announces he won’t work with that particular dev because of bad practices.

So…I look forward to your evidence to back up your comment.:thinking:

10 Likes

giphy%20(3)

5 Likes

The owner is shady. He is touting the software as a discount when it’s already free. He is also asking for emails and basic information to be able to download the software. If that weren’t all, he is forcing you to use HIS launcher to download the app. If not shady, it’s gimmicky and pointless.

2 Likes

I have started learning to since August last year.

3 Likes

RiffStation as been bought out by Fender. This will soon not be offered. It was a paid software(34.99). As far as the launcher you have a choice…YOU are NOT forced to do anything. If you refuse to use the launcher, you can still download the program. You give your email for games…Some people will even sell their soul for a free game…(Kyle is Awesome)…And never ask a single question.:rofl:

As that shady owner says:

"Download or use at your own risk. If you don’t feel comfortable with this product, then don’t download it."

Here is the info from the Riffstation page:…Soon to be gone!
"Riffstation IOS & Web Are No Longer Available.
To our community,

While we work with labels and publishers on a paid Riffstation service, Riffstation will no longer be available on the web or mobile devices.

We hope to bring a similar service back in the future, but in the meantime, we’d like to offer you a free copy of Riffstation Pro desktop app (normally $34.99), on us.

Riffstation Pro is an amazing tool for beginners and advanced guitar players and will help unlock your potential as a guitarist.

FREE DOWNLOAD:
https://pro.riffstation.com/download/

Thank you in advance for your patience as we work on what’s next.

​NOTE:

1. This is a desktop app for Mac and PC computers and will not run on iOS and Android devices.
  2. Riffstation Pro works with your local MP3s as opposed to Youtube videos."
2 Likes