Resident Evil franchise sale

7 Likes

Apparently, Resident Evil 8 announcement is around the corner. Some say that it might happen on the PS5 event.

6 Likes

Very nice sale prices there for the ones I don’t own… Timing though. The big bundle is outta the question, but I would if I could. ^^

6 Likes

Good to hear, but I was expecting an RE4 remake though :yum:

6 Likes

Still waiting for a slightly deeper discount for Revelation 2 deluxe. As for 4/5/6/7, I would suggest waiting for a bit if you are not gonna play it right now as Capcom seems to be making remakes for the series.

5 Likes

No worries. It’ll be a long bit, ha ha. Thanks for the tip. ^^

4 Likes

Rumour has it, it’s being worked on, but it’ll take some time.

RE8 is in development for sometime so it makes sense to be released first.

5 Likes

Hmm cant say i’m too impressed by this sale.

For starters you can get Resident Evil 2 for that price 99% of the time because it’s constantly on sale somewhere at 50% OFF.

Res 3 i guess is not selling too well because it turned out to be sort of lazy attempt at a reboot , -34% for a newish game seems like good deal but it’s still 40 euros for a game which is 5 hours long at most.

Seven has been on constant sale for a few years now, 5 and 6 are honestly trash and umbrella corps? LOL.

Resident Evil remaster and Resident Evil 0 i guess are okay for the price.

Revalations you still need to buy episode by episode which amounts to 15++ euro.

Sorry for the negative vibes here but yeah,not a good sale.

5 Likes

I’m not surprised. Not sure, but if it is the game I think it is, then I’m fine with pretending it doesn’t exist.

I dunno about 5 and 6 and yes, I own Umbrella Corps, because I like having bits of a series and related titles together, except 7 - I want nothing to do with that one. shade Yeah, because some types of horror themes don’t appeal to me, so anything for example, involving clowns: Imma see myself out.

That sort of thing is so very annoying >> Who thought that up as a marketing strategy?

5 Likes

Seventh is the one which is in First Person and is a spin-off mostly . Dunno,i havent personally played it but from what i understand it’s regarded as one of the best games of that year so you either really didint like the first person thingie or you are thinking about a different game.

Capcom i guess to milk you out of your money. First episode is only 0,79 cents ( at the time of sale ) so that’s an easy buy . Get hooked, pay for the rest.

5 Likes

Yup - it’s that one, just checked a stream to be sure. I hated the MC’s voice and the perspective… and where the story was going and all the body horror … and it just seemed tired and boring to me but with shock value thrown to keep you awake.

Hard pass.

5 Likes

Tastes i guess… General populous seems to really like it a lot.

Cant say much without having played it. Looks fine to me. Proper spooky survival horror.

5 Likes

I usually stay away from what they like: because odds are, I’ll just end up confused. In any case, I’d likely get it sometime, just for the completionist in me, but it’s last on the list and I don’t think I’d enjoy playing. The only thing I saw and liked was the outdoor environments, but I didn’t watch the entire gameplay.

5 Likes

That’s exactly what they got renowned for.:wink:

5 Likes

Haha you tell me… I’m like constantly a black sheep in my life , never following any trends,hypes or mob mentality ,always going for my own thing… :chipmunk:

By the way @delenn13 @PeteMcc @dusty or anyone else from staff, when are we getting a sloth Emoji ? I feel like it’s a mandatory thing by now… :smiley:

6 Likes

I’m afraid you’ll have to take that up with the discourse developers, or maybe w3c.

5 Likes

Heh dont worry , @Fraggles ,i’m not that daft… that was mostly a joke .

5 Likes

Yeah I have no control over that at all

6 Likes

Well i guess i can award myself a ‘worst joke of month’ medal as everyone took this way to literally :smiley:

6 Likes

I’m sure w3c would love to hear about your suggestion of a sloth to be added to their official list of supported icons. Be the change you want to see in the world!

5 Likes