Resident Evil Decades of Horror Bundle

It’s bent a while since I posted a bundle, this one seems worthy of a return :grin:

13 Likes

Very fishy way to set up the games . But i will pick 1 $ option just for Original RE. Next one i would be interested is 0 but that’s 10$ tier and other offerings there doesnt not look too interesting atm.

But i guess if you just go for whole package , value is insane.

8 Likes

That is a weird set up, but! I guess they putting the more popular ones in the last tier? drools I want Leon and Claire, mostly Leon. XD

I still say ResE 7 is a lot of body horror and doesn’t exist, but I’d likely still play it as our Ethan in it before ResE Village happen. Ethan :heart: Best dad goals. :heart:

6 Likes

Thanks @Donluis524 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Just going to go for the first tier.

The bundles have really been slim pickings lately. They are either way TOO expensive or nothing in them. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

So nuts. I don’t own 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7. That tier split is pretty mean. ><

Do have 0, Revelations and 2nd, 6 and Resident Evil, plain. Ah well, it a shiny bundle for someone who has none of them.

50% off ResE Village is still a nice chunk of change.

5 Likes

Saw this in my emails yesterday and was surprised that it’s actually a really good deal. Too bad I already own most of them, so no matter what tier I pick I’d either be missing out on something or be paying for repeats…

The Resident Evil games that I don’t own yet from the bundle are:

• Resident Evil Revelations
  • Resident Evil Revelations 2 Deluxe Edition
  • Resident Evil 3
6 Likes

Yup. The tier organization is very sus.

5 Likes

Just in time when Capcom decided to increase the prices of their games on certain countries.

But also decided to not raise the prices of their new games:

6 Likes

I suppose if I were interested in horror games this would be a great time to get in XD but a pass for me
-_-

4 Likes