Redout: Enhanced Edition @ Alienware Arena

Level 2+ required. Be quick.

https://eu.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2127668/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/redout-enhanced-edition-steam-game-key

14 Likes

As you commanded, i was quick!

9 Likes

Thanks, also one of the quests you can win the complete edition so do that as well :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just missed it I think :joy:

Lv 2 is just tooo quick. Congrats to those who got it though :wink:

4 Likes

Honestly even the level 30+ keys go fast and I usually miss those as I dont check the site often enough.

5 Likes

Yeah, never expect to catch a deal there since day 1 :joy:

5 Likes

Truth. How do you really level up there anyways?

6 Likes

I have had an account for many years there but I just did the quests, log in everyday, and did the voting up comments stuff. Since the change last year to the site, it is even easier to level up as they give you tons of ARP boosters now. It is an awesome site, got a bunch of hardware and games from it so far, totally worth getting to master rank.

5 Likes

I never knew any of that! I got to go read all the things. O_O

4 Likes

You can win a bunch of stuff from dell rewards to actual computers and such. They also give you a bunch of dell rewards as you level up. You can actually win stuff too, I have won many times. Nothing crazy like a computer but still good stuff.

5 Likes

Unfortunate time to be at work, I’m really sad to have missed this one

5 Likes

Post,like,rate etc. etc. Pretty much ‘participate’ in community.

5 Likes

Hm… pets sloth Still figuring out the forums there, but I posted like twice on topics of interest.

5 Likes

Thanks, @SeekerSupreme :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

I think I got this game from Chrono about a year ago.

7 Likes