Recommending hyper light drifter for store?

It has a cool name and from what ive seen nice fast paste gameplay and definetly fits in with the other games in the store

2 Likes

Huge fan of Hyper Light Drifter (still need to finish it though)! We’ll probably want to sell the game as a daily deal before we feature on the coin shop, so cross your fingers for that. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

crosses fingers

Really want the game. Just that I don’t have the $$$ : (

1 Like

With all these recommendation posts, have you considered making a thread for them? with that being said I really wanted to throw my piece into the soup, and let you know about hacknet, game is phenomenal at making you feel like one of those “master hackers” from cheesy crime investigation shows, finished the game a couple of months ago but am now returning for its DLC.

1 Like

I’m with this guy. Possibly give us some instructions on how to recommend a game? It doesn’t have to be immediately of course (with all the marketing talk being done in the background, I won’t be surprised if it takes a long time for the game to be featured as either a daily-deal or a coin shop item). More options (as long as it isn’t the Evolved kind) is always better.

4 Likes

Great points! We had a suggestion thread awhile back, but I think it’s appropriate to start a new one, particularly since the shop is new. I’ll see about spinning up a thread. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hadn’t even known that there was already a thread a while back, my bad! but thank you very much for your diligence haha.

2 Likes