Receive Fallout 76 free on Steam, if you own Fallout 76 for PC @Bethesda.net.

This is Bethesda, therefore expect caveats aplenty!!!

:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

FALLOUT CLASSIC COLLECTION
If you haven’t purchased Fallout 76 on Bethesda.net, we still have a surprise for you when you join us on Steam. From April 14 through April 28, if you buy Fallout 76 on Steam (either the standard Fallout 76: Wastelanders version or the Fallout 76: Wastelanders Deluxe Edition), you will receive the Fallout Classic Collection – a bundle that includes Fallout 1, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics – for free! Those who own the game on Bethesda.net and activate their free Steam copy will also receive the Fallout Classic Collection during that two-week post-launch window.

10 Likes

I was wondering why all the sudden my Activity Feed on Steam featured so many people playing and getting achievements for Fallout 76.

Even for free. Nah.

I guess i just cant handle ‘16 times the detail’…

10 Likes

Yall are focused on 16x the details when you are missing out the fact that they missed 5-75 the nerve of them

6 Likes

Wait what.

So 99.9% of players get sick of the game before even leaving the Vault? xD

2020-04-15%2016_42_03-Window

16 Likes

Thanks Geeky :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Yup, right after they see the price of private servers and P2W items :slight_smile:

6 Likes

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1202520/Fallout_1st/

Popular user-defined tags: Dark Comedy, Comedy, Capitalism, Funny

For context…

https://falloutfirst.com/

6 Likes

Falloutfirst is awesome

4 Likes