Reaper Bundle 8

Well, seems like a rebundle but anyways if someone buys it and don’t want this war of mine I would like give it a try :wink:

Bundle

12 Likes

Lo compraria , pero con la bestilidad que esta el dolar XD paso

4 Likes

A rebundle, but of decent titles. Might grab it for Mordheim. OFDP2 is not deserving of Overwhelmingly Positive ratings, but is still a nice coffee-break game to play when bigger titles are too big

3 Likes

Thanks, @Donluis524 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

It’s decent, yeah. I preferred the flow of the first game better. Some of the new stuff is nice but the frequency of bosses and the revamp on brawlers make it less enjoyable for me to fight them.

2 Likes

if anyone has a spare One Finger Death Punch 2 I have some stuff to trade for it.

2 Likes

What stuff? You can PM me

2 Likes

@Donluis524 do you have anything to trade, too? Because I wanted to sell TWoM to my buddy, but he doesn’t want it anymore

2 Likes

Out of this the one I would be most interested in is AVICII Invector.

I had to look up the others to see what they are like.

Getting Shadows Awakening and/or Vikings Wolves of Midgard probably would be okay as well.

Kinda on the fence if I want to get the bundle.

2 Likes

I bought this bundle only for Mordheim, so if you have something to trade, I could give you Invector or other titles

2 Likes