Really not sure what to get from the coin shop! Any strong recommendations? I've got 8500 coins.

Thanks

6 Likes

I think this is going to have to depend on which kind of game you like to play… Are there games you already have, or specific types of games that you enjoy? If there’s really nothing that suits your interest, you certainly can wait another week, as next week Friday at the daily deal refresh (or shortly thereafter, you can expect a couple more games as well.)

Or if you feel like saving up for 40k like some people did and got Dead Cells when it was in there, then that’s an option too… I am too trigger happy myself, just buy whatever that strikes my interest when I have enough coins… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You can massively narrow it down if you’re solely interested in single player games. Only 4 of the 12 available offer any real single player experience so you can have an easier choice by doing that. Of those 4 I’d say that Hotline Miami probably offers you the most bang for your buck.

(Seems that multiplayer titles tend to linger…)

8 Likes

You’ve got a lot of great choices now, so as @YQMaoski mentioned you should probably pick based on what you like.

I already have Insurgency, so I just got Blade Symphony for 5000 Chronobux.

5 Likes

Earthfall, Insurgency and Red Orchestra I would recommend if you like co-op shooter games.

4 Likes

thx so much everybody! I think ill wait till next week and see if anything piques my interest, if not ill pick up earthfall or insurgency.

2 Likes

try to check in in about 2 days, 1 hour, and 15 minutes or so. :wink:

3 Likes